Reviews for Little Wifey
TopazDove chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I never thought the whole "wifey" thing could be a kink... Thank u for proving me wrong o.o u should do more stories like this for other kinks and more detail *yum* u should do one between Kurt and Sam or Kurt and Puck or somethin! :D
sweetandspice chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Love it.
ViolinMaroon chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Wow!
Such a therapeutic :3
Sang-Argente chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I love this story and I've read it a million times but even though I know how it ends it always leaves me with a weird feeling of heartbreak and arousal throughout. Like, I want to cry because Kurt would do anything for just a little affection from Blaine but I also think their sex is hot hot hot!
Unequivocally-Ginger chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
* dead from epic nosebleed* well then.. Favoriting this fic IMMEDIATELY! Kudos to you for writing something as hot as that..
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Sequel
LoveMeThatsAllIAskOfYou chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I think I've read this about 20 times and now I'm finally reviewing. I enjoyed that more than words can express. I honestly have no words and since you don't know me, you have NO idea how big of a compliment that is.
LvSammy chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
OMG...It wasnt long enough! OMG THIS WAS SERIOUSLY HOT! I loved it. I hope you decide to write more...this was yummy!
jojogirl19 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Make a second fix to this.
baybay217 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Please do a link story for Kurt?
AniManGa19930 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
OMG this is good! I'm so loving this!
Aubrey Bruxton chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I AM NOT! a Klaine fan AT ALL!...But this story...DAMN
WaitingForThisMomentToBeFree chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Oh my... words - words are needed but they escape me. :-o

That was one of the most sexually gratifying reads I've had in a while! *blushing shamefully*

For someone whose all about Kurtofsky, you MORE than did Klaine justice! Yup, gotta read some of your other stuff now...
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
WUEOQHFQCNALWSIKHDLSAFH! and that was the most coherent though i could extract from the puddle that used to be my brain O_O
LadyLexius chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
So You so just hit one of my kinks head on! I didn't even know that i liked it but Wow! WifeyKurt is awesome and Blaine! I love this! I wish there was more!