Reviews for Party Girl
xxMyLifeInLyricsxx chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
DxC
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
What!Hhy did you mak duncan a bad guy!You cant do that:"{
Flying786 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
This story is great, you really great.

You're a very good writer and i love very much this story.

You should write a sequela.. Please.
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Wow, I'm surprised by WHAT A JERK Duncan was in this one. I mean, OK, he was one in TDWT too, but he went even further here. Damn, I seriously wanted to punch him in the face, and felt so bad for Courtney at the end... The only source of joy was my beloved Geoff, so sweet and funny. Too sad karma doesn't get back at him in this one, but we can say it's like the earlier versions of Red Riding Hood were the story ends once the wolf eats her: Beware of alluring men, young ladies, or the ending can be pretty bad.
bella-sk8er chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
..stupid Duncan..

and stupid Courtney.. I feel bad for her and all.. but still.. stupid, stupid Courtney..

haha, Geoff :) how I adore Geoff :D haha

loved this :)
hellopandaluver chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Dang this is good. Please consider making it a multiple chapter story!
animeaddict2323232 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
:) LOVED IT. my fav DC oneshot evahhh

Anime
GreenDucks chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Aww, sad ending but good story. :)
Contemperina chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Wonderful, as always. I LOVE the ending. That note is so harsh but so...not, at the same time. Only a genius can pull that off. (:

~Rina
heartandstar101 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
O_O :O

Aw, poor Courtney... If I were in her shoes, I'd feel EXTREMELY ashamed for giving up my virginity to some punk I don't know -.-

I wonder if those 2 will ever meet again :D ~Imagination at it's best ;)~

This is a great story, especially the title.
NOLONGERINUSE23 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Yo!

u haven't updated in so long I though u were dead O.O just kidding! but yay! u updated!

PLEASE make it a twoshot! it's too sad to be left alone! please update!
JadeTyga chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
This was one of the most phenomenal one-shots I've read so far, and I hate it for that:( The reason being is the it's a one-shot, not a story, meaning that it's over:( But I've heard that you've got some others and I can't wait to check them our! Outstanding job!

~JT_out;3
Violet Abilene chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
This story looks like something that is gonna be VERY interesting! I'll DEFINATLY have to keep up with it!
SonSon45 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Aww that was hilarious! And sad too... I like it :) Very good!
DramaRose13 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Funny yet sad, I LOVED IT!

When are you updating Her Mask? If you want I can help you or give you ideas, anything to get that wicked awesome story updated!