Reviews for The Sharpest Lives
Brassica chapter 1 . 9/20
Ichigo has always been the one in control, 'cause no matter what, Grimmjow is always the one who comes back to him. Not the other way around.

I loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
This is one of my favorite fics with this pairing.
kurgaya chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Loved it. Loved it loved it loved it. At first you had me feeling really bad for Ichigo, tempted to dive into the story and kick Grimmjow's ass myself (not that that's possible...) but at the end - argh, the end - I was fucking smirking because of how you've twisted the story; the perceptive of their whole 'relationship' has just done a complete 180 and it's brilliant~
violetkisses chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Wow, amazing! Beautiful.
Junichiblue chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
It was a year well spent my dear. You nailed it. I loved your style of writing, the kind that is rough and raw. Very good thought flow. Great ending. I wasn't sure what to think of Ichigo at first, because I don't like him being a needy, or weak character. But he wasn't in the end. yay! And Grimmy... very well done. I thought you point of view was well controlled too, very solidly done. I have trouble with that myself. And I know how it is to struggle to get it (your story) just right! Kudos!
tazx x x chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
im sorry dear. this is something i would definatly be all for stopping but for some reason the sites wont let me! (maybe its because im from england?) anyway, i'll be crossing my finmgers for it anyway yeah? i dont think i'd be able to live without FF and Youtube TT xx
vivaciousRingo chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Brilliant, insightful and with such a twist at the end. Loved how you showed it's Ichigo who's in control. Your Grimmjow was so very IC I nearly swooned~!
Recklessly Impulsive chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
That was very interesting. I see what you mean by Ichigo thiking he's the one in control because it's Grimmjow that goes back to Ichigo every night to fuck the shit out of the kid but if Ichigo doesn't want it that night then he won't do anything, I'm guessing that's his way of telling Grimmjow that he can't make him beg or somthing :o

Well in your story mine Ichi is slutty/submissive/Masochistic :D

Love GSXIU *Hugs*
hollyivy7 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
That was hotscarysexyangstyGOOD. I want more.
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
epic as hell~! XD
GRIMMICHI LOVER chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
That was brillaint. And I mean it! seriously soo amazing! The whole time I was hooked while following the story and it made total sense! It wasnt stupidly out there or not possible like some GrimmIchi stories, it flowed perfectly and is comepletly logical. I loved how you chose to do it in the third person point of view while speaking in the present tense, it makes the sotry come alive and helps the reader to feel in the moment. Bravo, you should feel very proud because you can tell that this took you almost half a year, it is quality work! Hug your beta for me and thank her for pushing you to write your best because it was worth it!

Brilliant work love! xoxooxxo

ezcap1st chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I love this. It's really insightful, and gives Grimm this... dimension, that I've never thought about before.
whiskedaway chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Woah that was deep ;D
wolfdragonful chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Holy cow this was awesome!
ravensterling123 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
O amazing story! Looove it!