Reviews for Leaf Village's Kunoichi Pleasure Training
jangoman1579 chapter 1 . 8/6
I had stuff to say but one of the other people who reviewed already said pretty much what I would of. I swear a fic solely based on lemons DOES NOT NEED TO BE THIS FUCKING LONG IN ONE PARAGRAPH AND FOR FUCKS SAKE MAN, WHY DO U TRANSITION FROM PARAGRAPH TO GOD DAMN PARAGRAPH. Alright got that out the way. Didn't even get to the lemons before I said fuck it
1. That was hot as F***!

2. You think you can make a sequel to this story?
There were ALOT of typos but a very good overal story
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Jesus man I hope you look at this review because honestly I am dumbfounded how well this story did considering every time you transistioned from paragraph to paragraph it. Felt. Like. I. Kept. Hitting. A. Fucking. Wall. And for goodness sakes please don't force yourself to write out these lemons when u are so out of your depth. Unfortunatly looking at the rest of your profile I kind of understand as none of your other "creative" works caught on but it is your fault. JUST FIX YOUR GRAMMAR! THAT IS IT! Then write more I mean god it's like I look at each review saying the SAME GOD DAMN THING!

SPACING AND STRUCTURE THAT IS IT! I'm know for a fact that probably no one on this site is really an English teacher but at least they tried! Hell even auto-correct should have stopped you.

Of course this is really just for fun but honestly you have to take some pride in your work! I never publish anything until I feel like it's good enough. Honestly I feel like people who read your story were too horny to realize that what they were reading was shit.

This is where I would say stop writing in general but you should not stop writing. Just stop publishing until you have someone else proof read or at least do it yourself. Have a filter man because it's junk like this that ruins the image of fanfiction in general.
strabimonx chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
eliteshadow chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
nice story are you going to post more?
mr grimjaw chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
this good but you should have devited it in to muilty chapters in stead of just one big one its easyer with muity chapters thats 7 pages long
lestibur chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
raritysman403 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
kalel201125 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I loved it I thought it was very well written and more importantly very lemony I thought it was the best thing I ever read your N1
Jeremy chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
not bad needs work though
Bloodreaver Alpha chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Story reported. This is sick.
Abandoned Account Number 563 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Jesus Chirst that was an amazing sotry! I'm amazed taht it hasn't been taken down yet becuaseof that stupid new policy.

Great job!