Reviews for Leaf Village's Kunoichi Pleasure Training
1. That was hot as F***!

2. You think you can make a sequel to this story?
There were ALOT of typos but a very good overal story
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Jesus man I hope you look at this review because honestly I am dumbfounded how well this story did considering every time you transistioned from paragraph to paragraph it. Felt. Like. I. Kept. Hitting. A. Fucking. Wall. And for goodness sakes please don't force yourself to write out these lemons when u are so out of your depth. Unfortunatly looking at the rest of your profile I kind of understand as none of your other "creative" works caught on but it is your fault. JUST FIX YOUR GRAMMAR! THAT IS IT! Then write more I mean god it's like I look at each review saying the SAME GOD DAMN THING!

SPACING AND STRUCTURE THAT IS IT! I'm know for a fact that probably no one on this site is really an English teacher but at least they tried! Hell even auto-correct should have stopped you.

Of course this is really just for fun but honestly you have to take some pride in your work! I never publish anything until I feel like it's good enough. Honestly I feel like people who read your story were too horny to realize that what they were reading was shit.

This is where I would say stop writing in general but you should not stop writing. Just stop publishing until you have someone else proof read or at least do it yourself. Have a filter man because it's junk like this that ruins the image of fanfiction in general.
strabimonx chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Nice
eliteshadow chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
nice story are you going to post more?
mr grimjaw chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
this good but you should have devited it in to muilty chapters in stead of just one big one its easyer with muity chapters thats 7 pages long
lestibur chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Epic!
raritysman403 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
O.O
kalel201125 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I loved it I thought it was very well written and more importantly very lemony I thought it was the best thing I ever read your N1
Jeremy chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
not bad needs work though
Bloodreaver Alpha chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Story reported. This is sick.
Abandoned Account Number 563 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Jesus Chirst that was an amazing sotry! I'm amazed taht it hasn't been taken down yet becuaseof that stupid new policy.

Great job!
riana chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
AMAZING story .LOVED IT AMAZING NARUTO HENTAI STORY!
Justcristy chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I liked the start but then I kind of skipped threw most of the lemons, I mean don't get me wrong I love the lemons but there was so many that I started to get bored. And I found it funny that Hinata doesn't care if naruto does it with four other girls, I know it's a mission but even soo. It's not really my type of story but you did a great job :)