Reviews for There Will Be Freedom
I don’t think I’ve ever written a review for your story. But it wasn’t because I wasn’t completely enthralled. This is possibly my 10th re-read. And as always, I love it. Or sure what your majored it, but you certainly have all the makings of a Bestselling author. Thank you for sharing.
Lyndseyxx chapter 1 . 8/11
Really enjoyed this! It is a long read but it felt like binge watching an addictive TV series!
Vero Diaz chapter 41 . 7/25
Why would Alec marry that little slut?
Vero Diaz chapter 42 . 7/25
Didn’t Santino had dark hair? Not blonde?
Vero Diaz chapter 6 . 7/23
Rosalie and Alice are such selfish bitches
Bella needs new and true friends
campyrsm chapter 42 . 7/11
Awesome ending! Thank you so much.
jcnf009 chapter 42 . 6/18
BEST STORY EVER :’)
Roxy70 chapter 42 . 6/5
Great story! Thank you!
I love this series !
I would forget how great it is but then com back every few months just to reread it ! Thanks !
cullen2798 chapter 42 . 5/23
I could read this a million times and still never get over how much I love it!
Ladybirdd chapter 42 . 2/26
This is a terrific story, am sorry this is a really late review, I only found out about the story recently but I just wanted to let u know that from TWBB right down to this one, I was utterly in love with your story
Anne chapter 19 . 2/24
You know, for someone who says he hates writing lemons, you do pretty well
czarinabb chapter 18 . 1/22
I've read this story a couple of times and this is still my favourite chapter. It sets me howling with laughter every time.
Alpha22 chapter 42 . 1/8
3rd time reading this fic and I want more. You're such a great story teller. Bella is only 32 and the kids are young. Part3? Please? Roman discovering what his father is... Wanting to be like him... Jacob's son wanting revenge... Or, Sophia becoming ala-Angelina Jolie in Salt... Beautiful but deadly! ️
Emilie0611 chapter 42 . 1/5
It's always a real joy to read this two stories. The Best.
A usual I am sad when it ends.
Thanks