Reviews for There Will Be Freedom
Vampire's Best Friend chapter 42 . 8/23
I fucking loved this story and I think I'm gonna go cry now I've finished it. You can definitely write a good story and I have to say I have sworn at you multiple times because there were many things I did not see coming. I am definitely going to look at the other things you have written, I haven't even looked at my emails while reading this so I dread to think how much I have to read, thank you for such an awesome story x
Tardis19 chapter 1 . 8/17
Just to give you a heads up, an "author" on (turntojelena) has taken your story and turned it into a Justin Beiber fanfic. It's pretty much word for word though.
BeautifulSummerLove chapter 15 . 7/23
Lol i find it ironic that the gossipy people found out she was pregnant easily, like first Alec, Bella's first warning to tell Edward and then Alice, Bella's second warning and finally the third and final charm, Cici
Vtweetymccn chapter 18 . 7/21
Did I miss them telling Esme and Carlisle?
KEEP WRITING!
artri chapter 42 . 7/19
Loved this story.
artri chapter 20 . 7/16
Think of the London safety box heist at Easter!
Edward is a hypocrite about carlise and esme. Jasper was went away for 2years,his mother thought he was dead and he is mad they went for 7month holiday to travel? What a looser.
balamson chapter 42 . 6/11
thank you for this amazing story, this is the better fic about mobward... )
Twinsmom chapter 21 . 5/23
So funny! Same thing happened to me! My husband didn't want kids. So of course after taking some antibiotics I got pregnant. My hubs almost passed out when we heard it was twins. But, it's funny how even if you don't enjoy other people kids, yours are different. Our boys just turned 12 and he's done very well adjusting.
rclaurel chapter 23 . 5/5
She knew what she was getting into when she went through all that shit to be and marry him, So why is she getting pissed know..
NeverFearTheNight chapter 42 . 4/10
I have spent the last couple days reading Pt 1 and Pt 2, this story is written amazingly. Lol thanks for sharing this idea. Hope you write more
Guiltypleassures chapter 42 . 4/7
Unreal. Tha story has kept me captivated from the moment I began reading. I am upset that this is the end of such an incredible two-part story, however, I can't wait to begin reading some of your other stories!
T.L. Wilson chapter 9 . 2/24
You got Barry's name wrong...you called him Terry, lol. And I LOVE Francis!
Someone on wattpad has taken ur story.I suggest you go look, they've copied ur amazing work and I think it is wrong.
clickpic chapter 42 . 2/8
Thanks so much for these two stories. I read them through and enjoyed them very much. I liked the complex character that Edward was. Thank you for writing!
11,898 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »