Reviews for There Will Be Freedom
thecharles101 chapter 42 . 1/19
aww I want to read about the kids as adults or teenagers! Haha please write another epilogue. This was so fun. I love your version of mobward
Jesstew chapter 3 . 1/15
It's kind of fun to read about Rio since I'm Brazilian but let's just say that it's impossible for here to get a job like this and only speak English. They would all have to learn how to speak Portuguese if they want to communicate. It's not easy to find English speakers here. And just to clear it up: Zafrina and Nahuel are NOT brazilian names.
Tangie chapter 42 . 1/14
You may not even receive notifications for reviews anymore, or since you have surpassed several thousand (for ff) I just wanted to let you know that your stories as a whole have been the best thing I have read on this site. I will be honest I am the type of reader writers of ff fiction hate. I enjoy your work and imagination that you put in your stories however typically the furthest I go is a favorite or getting alerted for an update even as I bypass all the request for a review. After more than 7 years of reading fan fiction you have inspired me to do something i have only done once before and that is leave a review. Even more shameful is the fact that I have read your stories at least 5 times, I find myself going back to reread a certain chapter and I will end up rereading the entire thing again. For what its worth I don't know what you do in real life but if you are deciding to write your own book you have a guaranteed customer in me. Congrats on having such an amazing story. All the best -T
PollieS chapter 42 . 12/29/2017
Just finished reading both stories TWBB and TWBF. For the second time! Absolutely amazing stories.
Nataly29 chapter 42 . 12/6/2017
Thank you so much for sharing your amazing story and talent with us, I enjoyed it a lot!
Iola chapter 42 . 12/6/2017
this is one of the most amazing sores ever u r such a talented writer!
2caughtup chapter 14 . 11/30/2017
I have read this story three times and I do believe Francis is one of my all time favorite characters! Lol
Nataly29 chapter 4 . 11/29/2017
Yay! We are going home!... I mean they are going home lol! ;)
Debbieg0513 chapter 17 . 11/14/2017
Why did Edward let her go to the store at 9:30 at night by herself? Why did Alec not go with her? I thought she was to have some one with her at all times. Where was her protection detail? I better get back to reading I don’t want anything bad to happen to her. She has been through enough, :)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/7/2017
Best story ever..
liela-k chapter 42 . 10/29/2017
this story was beyond amazing. I am so sad it ended but glad I found it because I will always come back to it. I absolutely loved the characters even though I wanted to slap them some times. I don't think we ever found out how Edward handled the mole in his office but I can use my imagination lol. all in all this story has everything you need. love action angst drama comedy. I will definitely be rereading.
liela-k chapter 31 . 10/27/2017
I wanted to punch mike for Edward.
liela-k chapter 12 . 10/24/2017
Edwards anger is definitely going to get him in trouble. lol
liela-k chapter 10 . 10/24/2017
really enjoyed this chapter. definitely loving alec.
liela-k chapter 7 . 10/23/2017
I feel so bad for esme almost guilty lol but damn poor bella
12,112 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »