Reviews for There Will Be Freedom
franchessybee chapter 1 . 10/21
Can't believe I'll be reading this story the 6th time! I kid you not. This series will always be one of my favorites forever! 3
corrjules chapter 42 . 10/15
Still. Years and years later I come back to this story and it's just as amazing. Thank you for writing this story.
PAT2024 chapter 42 . 9/27
I liked this sequel very much. You've got to love Alec, such a great character. I loved this crazy family and the evolution of E becoming a father and his love for B. But as in TWBB, unfortunately too many improbabilities: why would E be so stupid with JB and how did Embry found out so quickly ? E is supposed to be supremely clever, I'm sure he could have found a way to have the deal done without being caught. Once again, this is not a negative critic, I think you worked hard and for a long time on these 2 stories and to finish them, and for that a big thank you. I like your writing style.. So I'm gonna read some of your other stories
twimma7 chapter 42 . 8/15
Thank you for the happy ending, especially the 6 kids who would have thought this man who detested the thought of having any children. I enjoyed reading both stories again and most likely again in the near future. Thank you for writing an awesome Mafia love story.
twimima7 chapter 40 . 8/14
I was sadden when he gave up so easily even though I believe Jacob deserve what he did to Bella, especially the stress of loosing their first baby. Had to cry at this chapter regardless.
twimima7 chapter 38 . 8/14
I can' believe how you were able to write this with a straight face oh brave one. Too funny for worship.
twimima7 chapter 36 . 8/14
I'm patient and I know you will come through for a 3rd story. How could you not with your vivid imagination. You've got it in you. Thanks for your good work.
twimima7 chapter 35 . 8/13
Wow! what a chapter took a lot of good thinking and writing.
twimima7 chapter 32 . 8/13
Charlie couldn't care less about Edward and is only using him for he's money. Edward isn't stupid but will do anything for Bella. I agree with Edward what he's parents did to him by ducking out quickly instead of getting him prepared and helping him. They turned out to be weird and just drop out of sight. I think Carlisle was scared and ran out on them letting Edward take the fall.
twimima7 chapter 31 . 8/13
What a switch on Charlie's attitude towards of Edward to give he's father in law a nice retirement party. Good chapter and now more action drama.
twimima7 chapter 30 . 8/13
What's up with Carlisle and Esme? Weird parents like their in hiding and not a care of what's happening to their Edward and Bells who's been through a lot of drama plus don't they care about their grand children?
twimima7 chapter 29 . 8/13
Thank goodness for all the safety measures that Edward had instilled.
twimima7 chapter 26 . 8/13
Good chapter but hate the separation which brings back prison memories for those two. He is the boss and could have stayed but he needs to see a doctor and make an appearance to show the Mob Boss is still around.
twimima7 chapter 25 . 8/13
What else can happen and why does Bella not remember the last time she got flowers that nearly killed her. Edward is probably badly wounded and the house is blown to smithereens and I hope they get their revenge on Victor.
twimima7 chapter 24 . 8/13
Awesome chapter and got a lot out of it. Too funny he didn't know about the cafeteria in he's building and dying to find out who broke into he's computers and planted a virus? Edward got he's revenge on he's neighbors with Jacob's help now if he only knew what's ahead of him!
12,072 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »