Reviews for There Will Be Freedom
VryUnique chapter 41 . 8/29
I really enjoyed your story. Thanks so much for sharing it. I do think the epilogue threw everything left into it and I would of rather had the chapters with more details. It sounds like Edward was locked away a year waiting for trial but it said he pleaded guilty to half the charges. I would have liked to know what they were and the sentence, time served? What happened with the embezzlement? Again, thank you and I still very much enjoyed it anyway.
VryUnique chapter 26 . 8/27
The poor snake...
VryUnique chapter 24 . 8/27
I wonder if Victor will be a problem in the future. Edward should have told Bella they were responsible for their house being trashed. I'm sure she wouldn't have felt sorry for them if she had known that.
VryUnique chapter 23 . 8/27
I would think they wouldn't be allowed to tear apart your furniture and when they find nothing you can sue for damages...?
VryUnique chapter 22 . 8/25
If that snake kills Bella's dog she is going to be pissed. He kind of growing on me but he shouldn't be allowed unattended in the back yard.
VryUnique chapter 21 . 8/25
I think Charlie just wanted her to move back to Forks and stay there. I would have liked to hear his thoughts on Edward running into a supermarket to take on four gunmen to save her and getting shot.
VryUnique chapter 15 . 8/24
I don't like that Edward has a heart problem, let's not forget all his other organs. I can't even imagine what someone would have to do to their body by 25 to have organs of a 50 year old. I think that would be quite rare unless he was very very heavily into drugs. There is no coming back from that, I don't care how healthy you eat. That was like cutting his life in half and I'm not really understanding how something like that would even be written in a story like this. I was trying to figure out why it bothered me so much and then I realized it took the happily ever after out of the story.
I'm still enjoying reading the story but I just wish Edward was healthy.
I wish Bella would have expressed her displeasure with CiCi more and Bella should have told Edward she was trying to find the words and it wasn't to hurt him, she was just scared.
VryUnique chapter 8 . 8/23
Why is Edward so surprised? He already said Carlisle needs to step down so who did he think was going to take his place?
VryUnique chapter 7 . 8/23
I would think there would be a gate around the property and people wouldn't be able to walk right up to the door.
Esme is way over the line we're Bella is concerned. I can't even think of why any of it would be Bella's fault. Let's not forget that she thought Edward was dead also until she got to the island. Was she suppose to steal one of his phones and start calling people? I hope she apologizes.
Ashlie Christine chapter 42 . 6/21
As always...loved this! I will have to say that the first was my favorite. Excellent job! Much love!

Ashlie Christine
datingrobert chapter 42 . 6/16
phew. what a ride. love this story but i dont love the author. lol. jk
datingrobert chapter 32 . 6/15
I dont like Carlisle and Esme either. carlisle left and shits happened because of him but he just.. left. this is unfair to all parties
datingrobert chapter 13 . 6/12
fuck bella. yes he did that shit but cant you see how much he loves the baby? he lost it and he feels super sad that it proves he loves the baby. he's gonna be better just tell him already
Love It!
datingrobert chapter 8 . 6/11
i hate this carlisle so fucking much. why force people around god just disappear
12,175 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »