Reviews for There Will Be Freedom
Ashlie Christine chapter 42 . 6/21
As always...loved this! I will have to say that the first was my favorite. Excellent job! Much love!

Ashlie Christine
datingrobert chapter 42 . 6/16
phew. what a ride. love this story but i dont love the author. lol. jk
datingrobert chapter 32 . 6/15
I dont like Carlisle and Esme either. carlisle left and shits happened because of him but he just.. left. this is unfair to all parties
datingrobert chapter 13 . 6/12
fuck bella. yes he did that shit but cant you see how much he loves the baby? he lost it and he feels super sad that it proves he loves the baby. he's gonna be better just tell him already
Love It!
datingrobert chapter 8 . 6/11
i hate this carlisle so fucking much. why force people around god just disappear
datingrobert chapter 7 . 6/11
this is all because of carlisle the fucking prick. he deserves to rot in hell tbh

and i have a bad feeling about these "neighbors"
datingrobert chapter 6 . 6/11
this is.. getting ridiculous i want the REAL plot back
karlawelt05 chapter 1 . 6/8
reading both There will be blood and There will be freedom for the...sixth time? no joke hahahah
BellaTesoro chapter 42 . 6/6
I've left you my comments along the way in the form of thank you. I read and appreciated There Will be Blood back in the day and why I never read the second part, this one is a mystery for sure. But rereading book one and then this one was very entertaining and I want to thank you for keeping them here for readers like myself to read and enjoy. I hope all is well in your real world and that you haven't given up on writing, you are a skilled story teller. You made me love this crazy set of characters, they made me laugh and brought me to tears, there's skilled writing for sure... I hope you still check in here so you know how much you are still valued.
BellaTesoro chapter 41 . 6/5
So Edward did some time in prison. I seemed to accepted that he was going to get caught and that it was worth it if he got what he wanted and that was to kill all his enemies but that was very selfish on his part as Bella and the kids needed him home. Anyway, I wonder if the short time he spent in prison changed him at all. It was nice seeing what their life is like these five years later.
BellaTesoro chapter 40 . 6/5
I wondered why Edward would give Jacob such an "easy" death by blowing him up when he tortured that other "nobody" son from one of the other families. And it seems Edward knew he was going to be taken in for Jacob's death. Why? He was stealthy with the other killings why get caught with Jacob's death? It seems he expected and or wanted it? I'm confused and I'm guessing you'll make it clear in the next chapter.
BellaTesoro chapter 39 . 6/5
Yes Edward is for sure out of control. It assured Bella he wouldn't do anything obvious while Charlie was in town and yet it gets to James right next door at the ballpark. Wow.
BellaTesoro chapter 38 . 6/5
Ha ha...the confessional sex scene.
BellaTesoro chapter 37 . 6/4
Did Edward embezzle and guilty of what the papers are saying? I mean he's usually honest with Bella so I guess it's not true like he's said.
12,166 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »