Reviews for There Will Be Freedom
Twinsmom chapter 21 . 5/23
So funny! Same thing happened to me! My husband didn't want kids. So of course after taking some antibiotics I got pregnant. My hubs almost passed out when we heard it was twins. But, it's funny how even if you don't enjoy other people kids, yours are different. Our boys just turned 12 and he's done very well adjusting.
rclaurel chapter 23 . 5/5
She knew what she was getting into when she went through all that shit to be and marry him, So why is she getting pissed know..
NeverFearTheNight chapter 42 . 4/10
I have spent the last couple days reading Pt 1 and Pt 2, this story is written amazingly. Lol thanks for sharing this idea. Hope you write more
Guiltypleassures chapter 42 . 4/7
Unreal. Tha story has kept me captivated from the moment I began reading. I am upset that this is the end of such an incredible two-part story, however, I can't wait to begin reading some of your other stories!
T.L. Wilson chapter 9 . 2/24
You got Barry's name wrong...you called him Terry, lol. And I LOVE Francis!
Someone on wattpad has taken ur story.I suggest you go look, they've copied ur amazing work and I think it is wrong.
clickpic chapter 42 . 2/8
Thanks so much for these two stories. I read them through and enjoyed them very much. I liked the complex character that Edward was. Thank you for writing!
rclaurel chapter 39 . 2/1
One to Go...Jacob he has been saying it since "There will Be Blood"
rclaurel chapter 32 . 2/1
Well he does have a good plan, strike while the iron is hot...They won't be expecting it all at once
maggiegurle chapter 42 . 1/30
This is the 2nd time I've read this and enjoyed it just as much if not more this time around. Love it! First read it a couple years ago. I really enjoy reading your stories. Thank you! :o)
Gaymar21 chapter 42 . 1/28
Hello johnnyboy7 are planning to do another mafia story like this are apart 3 of this story love your story.
wantonlytoread chapter 42 . 1/18
Just found There will be blood. Read that, enjoyed it a lot. How exciting there was a sequel. Just finished that one. Thank you for you long and completed stories. Really enjoyed reading them. Well done what an achievement.
I can honestly say that you have the most unique books. I have read 3 of your books. And all of them made me cry so much during the saddest moments. Especially le dolce vita. Thanks for your writing.
Ohhh just realizes though that at least bella and edward are never gonna be separated even in the afterlife cause theyre both going to hell haha!
Wtf. Did the author really need to take a piss at a religion? Im not catholic but this sure makes me pity them a little, if they talked about this in Islam I'd be pissed no matter how fictional it is. And before everyone goes up on my ass about taking this seriously, geez people I dont mind if it had a lot of jokes about a religion but to keep bringing it up again and again makes it kind of tiring to read. We already know he hated his religion, we don't need to be reminded of it again and again, kind of seems a bit redundant is all. Anywho aside from the author kind of pounding in our heads for the nth time how the catholics suck just to add to edwards 'badass-ery' I like the fact that this chapter shows a couple comprising. Most reasons why so many couples divorce is aside from the fact that they ride with the wave of bliss and marry like idiots, is cause when they argue they're just like I can't deal with this shit, divorce! or I hate you, divorce! And of course the very popular I can't take it anymore, divorce! Its nice to see what makes ed and isabella last is because aside from their relationship is fictionally crazy they compromise in the best ways possible that confessional argument though, if i was the priest id be so confused haha!
11,890 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »