Reviews for There Will Be Freedom
marymary123 chapter 36 . 8/10
Took a while but he finally finding happiness and balance
haha aww Edward.
marymary123 chapter 21 . 8/8
Boy Charlie sure messed up. I hope he has perfect step children. Looks like loose Bella
marymary123 chapter 9 . 8/7
I reread this ever so often. I love the humor and the real family they are imperfect but a family never the less
Patriciadiane chapter 10 . 7/15
Carrie and Barrie. Plants?
princeselisa chapter 42 . 6/22
I absolutely loved this story. Thank you so much for sharing!
twimima7 chapter 42 . 5/7
Love, love this story and try to read it again to capture the memories to keep it in mind. It's always a good read no matter how many times I read it. I'm glad it's still on here for me to go back to it when ever I want to. Thank you again for your writing.
MaxenceL chapter 21 . 4/29
Oh god. As a microbiologist I can pass that. Toxoplasmosis is from a protozoaire (single cell eucaryota). Not from a virus or a bacteria. And you dont treat a virus with antibiotics ! Its only usefull in case of bacteria infection!
I know it can seems not very important. But it can put false idea on people minds.
awesomeami316 chapter 42 . 3/20
These stories were so good. The character development over the two stories is amazing. I loved every second of reading these
pipelynn chapter 42 . 3/13
I have loved this WHOLE story so much! Thank you for writing!
peacelovebre chapter 42 . 2/25
I literally am rendered speechless! In a few days, I've read both stories and hands down they were the best fan fics I've ever read!
Nicoconsd chapter 42 . 2/24
Whew this was a fun adventure! I will admit that even after all these chapters I am curious who took over the business when Edward retired? Was it Roman? I would assume so but still curious. Thanks you for a wild time, it was super fun to be part of these two lives while reading. :)
candacemalik chapter 42 . 2/23
i tool me well over a year to finish these stories bc i just didn't want them to end great writing
EchoLynn chapter 42 . 2/7
Wow. Great story. Loved every bit of it!
EchoLynn chapter 26 . 2/4
Why is NO ONE considering the idea of him using a private helicopter to get back and forth from the lake house instead of driving... seriously! *grumbling*

Lol. Good story so far