Reviews for There Will Be Freedom
MrsWM chapter 42 . 9/2
This was amazing :)
mizbluff chapter 42 . 7/25
holy end of the book batman!

I liked it. seriously if your reading this review stop scrolling for spoilers and turn the page already!
The best sequel. To the brag mobward tic rvrr
storiesrmyjam chapter 42 . 6/12
I’ve read this story about 10 time’s now and each time i fall in love again and again, i just love Edward and Bella, and although i get mad at your twists and turns, it keeps the story spicy, you’re a great storyteller, and i wish you all the best in your future stories! I SO want this to be made into a. movie.
Reader chapter 42 . 6/7
Dear writer, I've read this book the first time when I was around 15 and I loved every second of it. I always thought of this as my favourite, so I deciede to go back and read it again at 22. I was not disappointed ! I love your writing and the details and everything ! If you ever publish the book I will defenitely buy it. I hope you write something again, I would love to read more of your works ! Much love.
SBK1190 chapter 1 . 4/12
Love love love this story. Can you post outtakes?
twifi-reader chapter 42 . 4/11
Absolutely loved reading this story, again! You're such a brilliant, talented writer. thank you xx
bonnemine82 chapter 42 . 2/16
Epique et génial! Un régal!
Xanthuis chapter 42 . 2/15
Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed both stories . Huge Edawrd & Bella shipper and you did a wonderful job . Loved Alice Alec and the brothers a bunch and there interactions . Thank you
I come back to read this first read was when I was 15 now I'm 20 I love this fix thanks for sharing
Enjoy reading this story, good job !
LOL, LOL
This chapter is so funny- LOL,LOL
twilightobession chapter 42 . 12/28/2019
Oh my gosh! I have loved reading both stories. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story with us. I love Edward and Bella relationship. She see definitely kept him in check. Lol.
twilightobession chapter 41 . 12/28/2019
Ok, so let me see if I've got this. Edward stayed in jail while his trial went on. Which lasted for about a year. I still don't understand why he had to do it on the day the babies got christened. Bella definitely forgives him too easily.
12,255 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »