Reviews for There Will Be Freedom
I don’t know why, but Bella is really getting on my nerves.
AstridCullen chapter 42 . 9/8
I don't know how many times I've reread thjs story, but I still love it. thanks so much for sharing. i wish I could het more outtakes hahaha
Liz 1974 chapter 38 . 7/29
I was cracking up I loved The Whole Confessional Scene its brilliant
TwiSagaAddict chapter 4 . 7/22
I thought Bella didn’t finish college, why does it say she has a degree in English lit. Did I miss something.
twilite4eva chapter 42 . 7/13
Wow! I just want to say that after almost 10 years I’m back reading the story from start to finish once again! This is definitely one of my favorite fanfics ever! Your writing is phenomenal. Thank you so much for writing and finishing such an amazing story. I really wish they would turn this into a show or something lol. I’m sad to come to the end once again, But I’m sure I’ll be back in a couple years to relive Mobward and Bella’s adventures once again
Marymary123 chapter 42 . 6/25
How many times am I going to read this? Don't have any idea. Just love it and ever once in a while. I come back find it and start the adventure again.

Thank you..
Kristie20 chapter 42 . 6/1
Amazing story! So much depth in the chapters and it was a 'holy fuckin entertaining journey' with these two! Thanks for sharing ️
Awesomes chapter 1 . 5/4
I don't know if I have ever reviewed this story but truly it is a masterpiece. I love both of the stories so much(the previous and this one) I always have them both downloaded on my phone so I could listen/read them whenever I want. I seriously love this story. Amazing job man.
Luan Rose chapter 42 . 3/23
Back again...still in love
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 42 . 1/16
Wow!
Six kids?!
Truly an enjoyable read.
Thank you so much for the hours of entertainment!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 38 . 1/15
Yowza!
Confessional sex is hot!
*fanning self*
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 35 . 1/14
Wow! Talk about an execution!
Reminded me of "American History X"! Both so brutal.
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 9 . 12/28/2020
Fist pump for Bella for putting her foot down in regards to Francis!
Bevey99 chapter 11 . 11/9/2020
Okay I've been quite, but Charlie met Edward when Bella went for Christmas that first year. He told him he needed to leave. He had almost beat Mike to a pulp and Bella was upset about his vacation kiss.
Bevey99 chapter 4 . 11/8/2020
You didn't waste any time for this to get intense. And, how is she not pregnant now?
12,270 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »