Reviews for There Will Be Freedom
twimima7 chapter 42 . 1/24/2014
i enjoyed reading
TWBB and TWBF again. Would you believe that a third sequel would be invinting to your fans. I have read other good authors went on to do a 3rd sequel with their grown children taking over as it would be Roman and his siblings, but with the advisory of their dad Edward and Bella. Knowing you have a full load in your life but for the future it would be something to think about for truly it is indeed a story to be published. Thank you for letting me read this amazing romantic with alot of action story.
Nicolle Cullen Masen chapter 42 . 1/21/2014
I am not sure if you still read your rewiews to this story,but this is the fifth time that I readit and I must say that this is the best mafia-Cullen story,it s so good that they should make a movie after the story I would defenetly wachit.
Azlady2003 chapter 42 . 1/15/2014
Love it
Azlady2003 chapter 38 . 1/15/2014
I think if i was in bellas shoes I'd tell edward until he slows down and rest I'd be working hard and sleeping as much as him and see if he worries abt my health
EDWARDS YUKKI chapter 23 . 1/13/2014
Okay so I know thus story is old but I just read chapter 23 and saw the no Holy Barman Shit and wanted to say... ( clears throat) fuck that noise, I laugh my Ass off at that every time! There I'm done. Thank you libs the stories, think your just an awesome writer and look forward to reading everything you've ever written on fanfiction.
Azlady2003 chapter 29 . 1/12/2014
Sooo, what is edward going to do with the house he is building if this is his 4ever home?
Azlady2003 chapter 24 . 1/11/2014
Hmmm seems the dog grew on edward and possibly the babies
Azlady2003 chapter 20 . 1/11/2014
I thought holding bella shut off edwards mind so he could sleep...looks like bellas magic is wearing kick ass bella
Azlady2003 chapter 19 . 1/11/2014
I love your i wonder why it doesnt bother edward that bellas bodyguard roughly grabbed bella
Azlady2003 chapter 15 . 1/11/2014
Haha alice thinks she psychic...then she could of warn bella of her imprisionment lol
xshynenstarx chapter 21 . 1/10/2014
This chapter was hilarious. I loved the commentary they had going on when they were spying on Victoria and Victor. Charlie was super awful to Bella and even though he didn't cause the infection he definitely put her through too much unnecessary stress.
Azlady2003 chapter 10 . 1/10/2014
So i wonder why they didnt have bella keep her last name and foraged her last name to be cullen...everybody in the underworld and cop world know her real name and its not like shes wanted. Love that they r getting married
Azlady2003 chapter 5 . 1/9/2014
If the limitations ran out how come the cops were there to arrest "edward" when he "died"
Azlady2003 chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
I would if bella will get dream of being married and with a baby
SiriuslyPink chapter 35 . 1/9/2014
Tbh, two kids is enough. They have one of each, so they don't need more. If they had 2 girls, then they'd need to try for a boy, but they've got a boy to take over so they don't need more.
11,903 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »