Reviews for There Will Be Freedom
Spazster chapter 26 . 1/21
lmao. edward and francis's relationship is similar my and my dog's. i call her fat and bald. she poops on my hw. she growls when i pick her up. then she licks face like shes sorry. crazy ass dog.
rclaurel chapter 20 . 1/18
Have you written any books and if you have do you go by a certain name. I would love to read your stories
Hi I just started watching The Golden Girls.
I noticed the Rosalie's story about her funeral is so similar to Blanche's.
Season 2 episode 4
Title :
It's a miserable life.
franchessybee chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
Can't believe I'll be reading this story the 6th time! I kid you not. This series will always be one of my favorites forever! 3
corrjules chapter 42 . 10/15/2016
Still. Years and years later I come back to this story and it's just as amazing. Thank you for writing this story.
PAT2024 chapter 42 . 9/27/2016
I liked this sequel very much. You've got to love Alec, such a great character. I loved this crazy family and the evolution of E becoming a father and his love for B. But as in TWBB, unfortunately too many improbabilities: why would E be so stupid with JB and how did Embry found out so quickly ? E is supposed to be supremely clever, I'm sure he could have found a way to have the deal done without being caught. Once again, this is not a negative critic, I think you worked hard and for a long time on these 2 stories and to finish them, and for that a big thank you. I like your writing style.. So I'm gonna read some of your other stories
twimma7 chapter 42 . 8/15/2016
Thank you for the happy ending, especially the 6 kids who would have thought this man who detested the thought of having any children. I enjoyed reading both stories again and most likely again in the near future. Thank you for writing an awesome Mafia love story.
twimima7 chapter 40 . 8/14/2016
I was sadden when he gave up so easily even though I believe Jacob deserve what he did to Bella, especially the stress of loosing their first baby. Had to cry at this chapter regardless.
twimima7 chapter 38 . 8/14/2016
I can' believe how you were able to write this with a straight face oh brave one. Too funny for worship.
twimima7 chapter 36 . 8/14/2016
I'm patient and I know you will come through for a 3rd story. How could you not with your vivid imagination. You've got it in you. Thanks for your good work.
twimima7 chapter 35 . 8/13/2016
Wow! what a chapter took a lot of good thinking and writing.
twimima7 chapter 32 . 8/13/2016
Charlie couldn't care less about Edward and is only using him for he's money. Edward isn't stupid but will do anything for Bella. I agree with Edward what he's parents did to him by ducking out quickly instead of getting him prepared and helping him. They turned out to be weird and just drop out of sight. I think Carlisle was scared and ran out on them letting Edward take the fall.
twimima7 chapter 31 . 8/13/2016
What a switch on Charlie's attitude towards of Edward to give he's father in law a nice retirement party. Good chapter and now more action drama.
twimima7 chapter 30 . 8/13/2016
What's up with Carlisle and Esme? Weird parents like their in hiding and not a care of what's happening to their Edward and Bells who's been through a lot of drama plus don't they care about their grand children?
twimima7 chapter 29 . 8/13/2016
Thank goodness for all the safety measures that Edward had instilled.
12,090 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »