Reviews for There Will Be Freedom
maggiegurle chapter 42 . 1/30
This is the 2nd time I've read this and enjoyed it just as much if not more this time around. Love it! First read it a couple years ago. I really enjoy reading your stories. Thank you! :o)
Gaymar21 chapter 42 . 1/28
Hello johnnyboy7 are planning to do another mafia story like this are apart 3 of this story love your story.
wantonlytoread chapter 42 . 1/18
Just found There will be blood. Read that, enjoyed it a lot. How exciting there was a sequel. Just finished that one. Thank you for you long and completed stories. Really enjoyed reading them. Well done what an achievement.
I can honestly say that you have the most unique books. I have read 3 of your books. And all of them made me cry so much during the saddest moments. Especially le dolce vita. Thanks for your writing.
Ohhh just realizes though that at least bella and edward are never gonna be separated even in the afterlife cause theyre both going to hell haha!
Wtf. Did the author really need to take a piss at a religion? Im not catholic but this sure makes me pity them a little, if they talked about this in Islam I'd be pissed no matter how fictional it is. And before everyone goes up on my ass about taking this seriously, geez people I dont mind if it had a lot of jokes about a religion but to keep bringing it up again and again makes it kind of tiring to read. We already know he hated his religion, we don't need to be reminded of it again and again, kind of seems a bit redundant is all. Anywho aside from the author kind of pounding in our heads for the nth time how the catholics suck just to add to edwards 'badass-ery' I like the fact that this chapter shows a couple comprising. Most reasons why so many couples divorce is aside from the fact that they ride with the wave of bliss and marry like idiots, is cause when they argue they're just like I can't deal with this shit, divorce! or I hate you, divorce! And of course the very popular I can't take it anymore, divorce! Its nice to see what makes ed and isabella last is because aside from their relationship is fictionally crazy they compromise in the best ways possible that confessional argument though, if i was the priest id be so confused haha!
dreanna chapter 30 . 1/9
Bella bella bella... she's always the fucking reason why they get in danger its pissing me off. I hate useless naive women. Getting flower bombs, opening elevator doors for unimportant people gosh could she get any worse than bambi?
critic chapter 2 . 1/8
It hurts to see that I was so right on my previous comment about them loosing the baby. With him describing their life as no one to answer to only means that the author did make the baby nothing but a puny collateral damage to fit what she wanted, the roses and butterflies happy ever after ending for the first book so she can start the book by them having that carefree relationship and so that they can start off scathe-free in the new book, no responsibilities, no baby that edward thinks is a curse that he has to live with for his dear bella if he really has to. I think it would have been easier to accept if we were able to read those months they tried to patch things up rather than a half hearted run through that it happened, like oh well she was hard to manage for a few months but now our relationship is as perfect as can be, we're practically lying in a bed of roses. And please, considering alec as hsi child doesnt make him less of a douche. His main problem is with kids afteralland alec is far from being a kid. I really feel as if he doesnt deserve a single thing he has.
Guest chapter 37 . 12/26/2014
i love this story but god the sheer amount of grammatical mistakes and misspellings makes it almost impossible to read. there are so many in every single chapter.
Guest chapter 42 . 12/14/2014
Wonderful ending!
Guest chapter 35 . 12/14/2014
The way Shinobu died made me sick
Guest chapter 42 . 12/5/2014
Awesome work!
cbzoo chapter 42 . 11/30/2014
I loved it
cbzoo chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
wow
Nannyjojo chapter 42 . 11/13/2014
Loved it.
They are always just so perfect for each other.
Some things will never change, when will Bella learn that? lol.
Enjoyed reading this,
It had me completely hooked.
11,896 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »