Reviews for There Will Be Freedom
twimima7 chapter 32 . 8/13/2016
Charlie couldn't care less about Edward and is only using him for he's money. Edward isn't stupid but will do anything for Bella. I agree with Edward what he's parents did to him by ducking out quickly instead of getting him prepared and helping him. They turned out to be weird and just drop out of sight. I think Carlisle was scared and ran out on them letting Edward take the fall.
twimima7 chapter 31 . 8/13/2016
What a switch on Charlie's attitude towards of Edward to give he's father in law a nice retirement party. Good chapter and now more action drama.
twimima7 chapter 30 . 8/13/2016
What's up with Carlisle and Esme? Weird parents like their in hiding and not a care of what's happening to their Edward and Bells who's been through a lot of drama plus don't they care about their grand children?
twimima7 chapter 29 . 8/13/2016
Thank goodness for all the safety measures that Edward had instilled.
twimima7 chapter 26 . 8/13/2016
Good chapter but hate the separation which brings back prison memories for those two. He is the boss and could have stayed but he needs to see a doctor and make an appearance to show the Mob Boss is still around.
twimima7 chapter 25 . 8/13/2016
What else can happen and why does Bella not remember the last time she got flowers that nearly killed her. Edward is probably badly wounded and the house is blown to smithereens and I hope they get their revenge on Victor.
twimima7 chapter 24 . 8/13/2016
Awesome chapter and got a lot out of it. Too funny he didn't know about the cafeteria in he's building and dying to find out who broke into he's computers and planted a virus? Edward got he's revenge on he's neighbors with Jacob's help now if he only knew what's ahead of him!
twimima7 chapter 21 . 8/12/2016
Bella should leave Forks and never turn back. Charlie is disgustingly mean and hateful. Treating her like dirt when he is no better himself but a selfish and jealous old man. Twins I like and Edward is going into twilight land zoning out. Bless Bella she lost one only to be given a second chance for twins.
twimima7 chapter 20 . 8/12/2016
Awesome chapter and good writing. Edward and Bella were meant for each other. She took to his life so easily and glad Alec did something worthy for once.
twimima7 chapter 17 . 8/11/2016
I like a long story and this one can go on to a third book as far as I'm concern because you have good imagination. Bella knows better than to go out late at night and with out Edward and Alec is just a stupid kid that only thinks of himself. They should send him back with Emmett or Jasper. They baby him too much now look what happen plus she was dumb enough to leave her phone in the car. I wonder where her brains are at times. Edward's going to be ballistic her being held hostage!
Fleur50 chapter 42 . 8/11/2016
Un vrai plaisir de pouvoir avoir relu.
Fleur50 chapter 33 . 8/11/2016
Magnifique!
Fleur50 chapter 29 . 8/11/2016
Wow
twimima7 chapter 16 . 8/11/2016
Edward took the news well but hurt that CiCi, Alice and Alec knew before him. Alec is a pig and Edward needs to move him into he's own condo. Finally some action. Good chapter.
twimima7 chapter 13 . 8/10/2016
I hate snakes! Sorry. Bella should tell him soon before he finds out from someone like Alec. Maybe Edward will except it because he needs to fulfill he's legacy.
12,094 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »