Reviews for There Will Be Freedom
lol
Fleur50 chapter 3 . 8/7
(:D
Fleur50 chapter 2 . 8/7
Merci à Jennybo719. Sa grammaire m'a permis de lire, il y a quelques années et maintenant en relecture.

Lu avec Google Translate. French. Montréal, Québec.
Fleur50 chapter 1 . 8/7
Départ canon!
diamonds80 chapter 1 . 8/2
Salut
je suis française et je voulais juste te remercier pour ces 2 histoires "There will be blood et ...freedom" que j'ai trouvé fabuleuses! Je les trouve tellement super que je les ai relues plusieurs fois! Merci à toi et bonne continuation!
robsessed73 chapter 23 . 7/18
I remember the housekeeper in the movie Mary Poppins was called Katy Nana. Is that where u got the name from?
robertpatzlover09 chapter 42 . 7/6
I loved both of these stories, so well written
Your a guy? wow, you can write your butt off. I liked this chapter. Alec is hilariuos. Love the babies
robertpatzlover09 chapter 21 . 7/4
Literally the funniest thing ever at the beginning, watchinthy them fuck there peeping toms ahahah
ImErin chapter 42 . 6/29
Hi! I'm a little late to the whole twilight fan fiction scene but that proved to be a good thing because I was able to read TWBB & TWBF in their entirety without waiting for chapter updates. I don't know if you even still receive comments on this story but I just had to tell you how amazing these stories were. They have made me laugh out loud, cry actual tears and have kept me on the edge of my seat...things that only one other story in my life has made me do. TWBB & TWBF have been my escape from a lot of crappy things that have been going on in my life these past couple of months and now that I'm done reading them...I feel lost. You are so talented..your story has touched my heart. I love the characters & feel like I know them like extended family. Don't ever give up writing...you're WAY too good for that. Thank you for sharing your talent.
ttandme69 chapter 42 . 6/26
Thanks for the hard work. Loved part 1 & 2.
MiccaF chapter 42 . 6/25
Loved this series! You are an excellent writer! Excited to read more of you work :-)
12,069 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »