Reviews for There Will Be Freedom
twimima7 chapter 12 . 8/10/2016
Awesome chapter of "The Boss" finally he's dream came true and with the help of he's family and wife. Wonder what Charlie would say if he knew. Probably have a heart attack before kidnapping Bella.
twimima7 chapter 11 . 8/10/2016
Finally he came to he's senses and gave her he's vow of love and strength. Charlie was too funny hanging on to her for dear life. I really did not think Charlie had nerve enough to show up to her wedding.
Kiintastic chapter 42 . 8/10/2016
So I was kind is skeptical to this sequel, because let's face it the first is always better than the second! Well, you proved me wrong! I liked this one better than TWWB, in many ways! I still loved Edwards more "out of control" moments in the first one but wow!
Amazing! You rock! and I wish you'd come back and write some more awesome stuff! :)
twimima7 chapter 8 . 8/9/2016
What was Edward thinking saying he wasn't ready? That's what he has been trained for all those years. It would have been the same if Carlisle had died like he's grandfather. He would have to take over immediately. He was just complaining the same thing to Emmett. DUH!
twimima7 chapter 7 . 8/9/2016
I guess they can't get away with Alec now begging to stay with them. Edward should have him in he's own apartment and need the time with Bella alone. Enough with the child care and how can Esme turn so hateful and jealous of Bella? I think she'touched in the head. Can Bella ever get a break? Charlie her own dad is another Jerk.
twimima7 chapter 6 . 8/9/2016
Kudos to Bella, she told them off with a big piece of her mind and Edward too. What right did Jasper have to attack Edward the way he did. Edward should have stabbed him in the leg the same as Bella should have ripped them all apart. Poor Esme. Carlisle will be sleeping in the out house if they had one. But he did it to save the Prince.
twimima7 chapter 4 . 8/9/2016
Thank you so very much JennyB0719 for helping johnnyboy7 to making this story an awesome one. Great writing and inspiration to get the adrenaline going in this chapter. Wow is all I can say.
twimima7 chapter 3 . 8/9/2016
Now why did Bella work for a jerk like Nauhel? I know they don't need the money why not at a decent restaurant? She worked in a dive and ordered to clean the toilets? I don't think so.
twimima7 chapter 2 . 8/9/2016
Aro wants Edwards blood but he's in for a surprise when the tables are turned. Alec can get on your nerves and Bella working at a bar in Rio?
twimima7 chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
How did he get those pictures and hope Edward has a get away fast plan when they come for them?
Fleur50 chapter 14 . 8/8/2016