Reviews for There Will Be Freedom
ImErin chapter 42 . 6/29
Hi! I'm a little late to the whole twilight fan fiction scene but that proved to be a good thing because I was able to read TWBB & TWBF in their entirety without waiting for chapter updates. I don't know if you even still receive comments on this story but I just had to tell you how amazing these stories were. They have made me laugh out loud, cry actual tears and have kept me on the edge of my seat...things that only one other story in my life has made me do. TWBB & TWBF have been my escape from a lot of crappy things that have been going on in my life these past couple of months and now that I'm done reading them...I feel lost. You are so talented..your story has touched my heart. I love the characters & feel like I know them like extended family. Don't ever give up're WAY too good for that. Thank you for sharing your talent.
ttandme69 chapter 42 . 6/26
Thanks for the hard work. Loved part 1 & 2.
MiccaF chapter 42 . 6/25
Loved this series! You are an excellent writer! Excited to read more of you work :-)
Evelyne-raconte chapter 42 . 6/13
Soooo excellent, this story is amazing. I love Mafia stories and this one is uber good, one of the very best on ffn, if not the best. Your talent knows no limit.
Vicky Ravenwooch chapter 42 . 6/8
I cant believe I finished this story. You don't understand how much I loved it. I even wanted to join a Mob because of this!
It was exciting, thrilling, emotional and jskkxkwKkfkdkdkxkoskfxkkskd.
F*cking perfect. Good job. BravĂ­simo!
JustARead chapter 41 . 5/23
Whew he got out!
JustARead chapter 40 . 5/22
After all that? He gets busted over Black?!
JustARead chapter 39 . 5/22
James is dead?
JustARead chapter 38 . 5/22
Oh lord lol
JustARead chapter 37 . 5/22
Another drama
JustARead chapter 36 . 5/22
Carisle gonna be a problem?
JustARead chapter 35 . 5/22
JustARead chapter 33 . 5/22
Em & rose need a baby
JustARead chapter 32 . 5/22
Smh. He needs to stop but ppl are after him
JustARead chapter 31 . 5/22
I'm still curious who sent the elevator killer & where the hell are esme&carisle?
12,072 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »