Reviews for There Will Be Freedom
polly000 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
the sequel is finally here
black creature chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
oh my god! FINALLY...i'm sure the sequel will be as great as the first...can't wait until 18th...
Danny2126 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Looks very promising! Looking forward to a trip :)
Vanquish13 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Looks like it's gonna be another amazing ride! Can't wait.
Angeldolphin01 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I really love it. I have a feeling that this sequel will be just as good as the orignal story. I can't wait.
babylopez2008 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Woah... scary angry old dude.

Can't wait for the posting to start? Will there be a recap?
x.emmaroo.x chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
ahhhh.. im excited to read more and see where this goes! Bloody loved TWBB, and no doubt will love this too. Looking forward to the 18th! _
Naru17 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Ok so I pretty much love you. There Will Be Blood was amazing and now I thank you for creating a sequel. I predict this will be just as good and its already going into my favourites list.
Alannah chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
MORE PLEASE!
mitts40 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Oh, so many questions already. Seatbelt is buckled and ready for the ride. Looks like it is going to be an exciting one. Bring it on!
lebells1 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
A wonderful start! Suspense, mystery, powerful yet quiet hatred/enmity. I just thought that I was going back to reading TWBB. It's feels that way, with sequel- TWBF. And.. dark stuffs are starting to accumulate in this pre-offical chapter.

P.S. Are you gg to alternate between EPOVs/BPOVs?
parat chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Yes, finally! :D When TWBB ended and you said the sequel would start in March it felt like a lifetime away, haha! This will be great to read, I'm really looking forward to the first chapter :)
Tracey87 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Ooh! I cant wait for more! I cant wait to see how edward and bella have managed to work out their differences. It will be great to see them together again! I wonder what aro has planned? I think his intention is to hurt the cullens the way he has been hurt. Although by the looks of it he intends on hurting and gettin to edward most of all, most likely through bella. Ooh! I cant wait! I loved Twbb, and have been dying for the sequal! :-D
aAnnalise chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Gotta say I am completly excited about this. I CAN'T beleive they are being watched and don't even know it I would think they would've took precautions they were always so careful.
BelovedSunshine chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Oh! How I have missed these people! I'm so excited to have them back!

Thanks