Reviews for There Will Be Freedom
KrisKat4 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Been looking forward to this...cant wait til it starts rolling in...Thanks...*CHEERS*
brittany0388 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
So excited that it's sequel time!
LookingforAlex9 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011

First of all, I am SO glad it's march already!

JohnnyBoy, you just left me hanging with the epilogue and I couldn't wait for the sequel and here it is ;D

And you started with prologue from Aro's point..

But four years? You mean, that 2 years passed since the day Bells arrived on the island? And they stayed there for two years and Esme and the rest of Cullens [except of the Bastard of the Year Carlisle, of course] still don't know Edward's alive? And Bella, what, she disappeared into the thin air?

Also, as happy as I always am when E&B are all smiley and funny and all, I hope that she did not forgave him so easily.

Anyway, I love to have you back and can't wait for March 18th and weekly uptades!

Blackrose28014 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
You have a amazing talent and a great ability to create captivating stories. The story is off to a wonderful start and I can't wait until you update.
BadWolf96 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Ooooooh, I'm so happy you're continueing writing! Because let me tell you, you have a huge talent for it. Your fanfics should be published :)

'There will be blood' was genius and I was so so so sad when I finished reading it. One word: EPIC!

It's so exciting to see what's going to happen. Aro's plan, what will happen to Carlisle and Edward and Bella's relationship... It's all so freaking amazing!

March 18th! Oh, that's so far away. It's torture having to wait that long. Please do update sooner if possible :P

And considering that you've already gotten more than 150 reviews, I doubt I'm the only on wishing for an early update ;)

Love it to my very core! My best friend and I are both huge fans of 'There will be blood' so this fanfic will be marvolous, I'm sure.

Update soon! :D

nursinggirl502 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Love this story! what a way to start the drama already can't wait to see whats going to happen next!
cheesytan93 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
After i read your prologue , i am scared for what will happen to the Cullens . I hope you will not make them suffer again but i love your plot anyways . Can't wait for March 18th . Wait until then .
pretty chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
looking forward to the 1st chapter
harleys chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Great to see these characters again!
jrkdcrcr4 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I am sooo excited that this story is up and running! Can't wait for more,more, and more. I LOVE your stories. Can't wait for March 18. :)
IndiaInk68 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
So happy to see this sequel begin ! Really love this story and cannot wait to see what happens. Thanks !
LOLO 5-0 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
OMG I've waited for ever and thank you so! Aro knows Edward is alive holy shit let the blood flow and the killing begin Cullen style!
j0j0dancer chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Promising start. Aro is a scary fucker.

Who could get close enough to the island to take pictures without being caught?
alli62 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Yeah! I love these two kids and have been waiting for them to make a reappearance. Looking forward to it and yes, I will go back and reread. How do you know that I always do that? lol
bellamarie545 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
The original story was amazing, and this sequel is off to an equally exciting start! I cant wait for more chapters to be posted!
11,903 | « Prev Page 1 .. 758 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 778 .. Last Next »