Reviews for There Will Be Freedom
Hln3twimom chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
Good start to the new adventure :)
missielynn chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
ok I like that you solidified their relationship in the a/n now we don't have to worry about Bella leaving, but please tell me that Grandpa Edward is not something that's staying. I know he's older but you're making sound ancient.
Wimby chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
I love a surprise on a monday night.

Hmmm, something tells me that there will be trouble in paradise very soon. And if I was Bella, I'd have been totally pissed too. Resilient but totally pissed.

Love it. Can't wait to read more!
ella701 chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
So good! Glad that Alec stayed with them...they seem to have a good life as a family. Curious to know what takes them back though...and the adjustments they will need to make since life back home is so different then where they are. Oh man, the heartache as well, brothers, his mother...can't wait! the 18th seems so far away but so glad that this is started...long awaited! excited!
momams chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Revenge is a powerful force, one that can move a person to unimaginable actions. Revenge is all Aro has in his mind and in his life. He is planning it carefully and meticulously until he gets perfection. That's his goal. But it's also his enemies strength and skill. Will he have the support he so much needs and wants?
mrowemoon chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
Nice to have this story back. I am with you on not needing the stuff that happened from Bella coming to the island til now. I think we got enough of a glimpse into that from Edward's POV. She was pissed. I can see that would take a while to work thru.

I am ready to get on with the meat of this story. Aro finding them, What will happen, will Carlisle help, is he pissed at Edward for bringing Bella to the island, will he hold that against his son?

So many more questions, I will just wait as a good little reader should. :)
FallenAngelFromTheSky chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
Love it like always! Please update soon! I am looking forward to it!
kkeeee chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
Great chapter once again. I'm loving how Edward and Bella relationship is. Cant wait till some action start though lol.
skye282 chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
So the story goes on...I love the fact that they haven't changed even after 2 years. They are still the Edward and Bella we have come to love, all the spats and little disagreements are still there,lol. In the end Love is why they will never be apart again. I'm looking forward to seeing things progress in their story once again :)
Cullenista chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
Love it:)
CLEP chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
Love the chap,

thanks

x
mimicracra49 chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
hi johnnyboy, you have to deal with my french review! la suite me plait énormément, un edward plus "mature" en apparence, une bella plus "dominatrice" que lors de la première histoire, c est très engagent pour la suite, tu fais evoluer ton histoire, tes personnages ce qui rend la suite génialissime... I hope you could translate
coffeejumper7080 chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
omg i was so excited that i saw this update! love the story so far can't wait to see what happens next! It was a wonderful birthday surprise even if you didn't plan it that way!
lindsay023 chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
he's back...

Is his swim trunks Armani?

As I said last week I cant wait to see were you take this JB...

I am sure it will be awesome!
DrmngofEC chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
I love how you think/write..Straight to the point of writers add all that other crap to fill a story and keep the reader going just because..I like that Alec is with them,seems right,he belongs with them..Awesome 1st chapter.I have so much ? but I'll won't bother you w/them,I'm sure I'll get my answers soon enough.
12,072 | « Prev Page 1 .. 758 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 778 .. Last Next »