Reviews for There Will Be Freedom
j0j0dancer chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Promising start. Aro is a scary fucker.

Who could get close enough to the island to take pictures without being caught?
alli62 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Yeah! I love these two kids and have been waiting for them to make a reappearance. Looking forward to it and yes, I will go back and reread. How do you know that I always do that? lol
bellamarie545 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
The original story was amazing, and this sequel is off to an equally exciting start! I cant wait for more chapters to be posted!
polly000 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
the sequel is finally here
black creature chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
oh my god! FINALLY...i'm sure the sequel will be as great as the first...can't wait until 18th...
Danny2126 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Looks very promising! Looking forward to a trip :)
Vanquish13 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Looks like it's gonna be another amazing ride! Can't wait.
Angeldolphin01 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I really love it. I have a feeling that this sequel will be just as good as the orignal story. I can't wait.
babylopez2008 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Woah... scary angry old dude.

Can't wait for the posting to start? Will there be a recap?
x.emmaroo.x chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
ahhhh.. im excited to read more and see where this goes! Bloody loved TWBB, and no doubt will love this too. Looking forward to the 18th! _
Naru17 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Ok so I pretty much love you. There Will Be Blood was amazing and now I thank you for creating a sequel. I predict this will be just as good and its already going into my favourites list.
Alannah chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
mitts40 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Oh, so many questions already. Seatbelt is buckled and ready for the ride. Looks like it is going to be an exciting one. Bring it on!
lebells1 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
A wonderful start! Suspense, mystery, powerful yet quiet hatred/enmity. I just thought that I was going back to reading TWBB. It's feels that way, with sequel- TWBF. And.. dark stuffs are starting to accumulate in this pre-offical chapter.

P.S. Are you gg to alternate between EPOVs/BPOVs?
parat chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Yes, finally! :D When TWBB ended and you said the sequel would start in March it felt like a lifetime away, haha! This will be great to read, I'm really looking forward to the first chapter :)
11,921 | « Prev Page 1 .. 760 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 780 .. Last Next »