Reviews for There Will Be Freedom
DrmngofEC chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
I love how you think/write..Straight to the point of writers add all that other crap to fill a story and keep the reader going just because..I like that Alec is with them,seems right,he belongs with them..Awesome 1st chapter.I have so much ? but I'll won't bother you w/them,I'm sure I'll get my answers soon enough.
marysway chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
Was not expecting an update until the 18th. Was thrilled to received this update. Can't wait until the 18th for chapt 2
ADADancer chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
Great chapter.
PoppingLydia chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
AKOSGIRL chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
Good to have Edward back. I like his POV. Poor thing is getting old. Such is life. We all go through it. I like the more assertive Bella and Edward seems to have calmed down a bit. Can't wait for the next chapter this was a great one.
gabs9 chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
Loved it.
nely chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
love it
GreenEyedLove06 chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
Great starter chapter loved it!
francesb001 chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
so happy this is back. really good first chapter :) keep it up :)
Helena chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
Oooooh...cant wait til the 18th :P Love this story :) I have a horrible inkling that edwards bad back is going to be a large problem later...
abw05 chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
Loved it!
Beck79 chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
Really like that Alec lives with them, it just works doesn't it. I wonder where Charlie and Renee think Bella is? Still think it's sad that she had to go to jail. Wish I lived on a Brazilian island with Edward Culen...
MadelineRenee chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
Great start!
carmel4lyfe chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
That was amazing.I can't wait for the next one! and a thank you to JENNYB0719 for making the chapters pretty! :)
mercurio1217 chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
I am not at all disappointed that you time jumped- I get there would have been lots of yelling, crying, apologizing, etc to get to where they are.

Oy...I wonder where everyone thinks Bella is or what has happened to her. I'm sure they have got to be suspicious.

Great start, Cant wait to read more!
12,088 | « Prev Page 1 .. 760 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 780 .. Last Next »