Reviews for There Will Be Freedom
FallenAngelFromTheSky chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I love this so far! The whole series is coming together beautifully! Counting down the days until the 18th!
Meadowgirl552 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Cue up the da da da evil music, oh no, Aro has found them, peace will be at an end now! So so glad to see the next part of this story
amrawo chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
uh oh! great so far!
CollegeCyns chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Gotta tell you. I'm soooo excited for this one! There Will Be Blood...well it was one of the best stories ever! I loved it so much. This one should be even better. Can't wait! :)
LizzyBoo7 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I'm glad the sequel is up alrdy...it looks good alrdy ]

can't wait for chapt.1
sassy41 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
well seems aro has quite the vendetta against edward and carlise. the cullens i hope are watching their backs. but it seems edward and bella might be a little to complacinate since someone was able to get pictures of them and is still watching them. i expected them to be more alert. not let their guard down. i am wondering it the british guy or the bodyguard will be warning the cullen clan. loving it so far and can't wait for more
shyshy1016 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I'm glad your back! I'm eager to see where there love has gotten to be at! Please update soon! Please!
Audizzle chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Loves it!

I can't wait for chapter 1! D

Audizzle
thaliagrace16 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER. PROLOGUE AND I'M ALREADY FUCKING HOOKED. NOOOOOOOOOOOO HOW DID ARO FIND OUT? :(

and hahahah aro the horndog lol

great start to the sequel btw :)
xXAznAngelXx chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Oh my gosh, can't wait!
thenextMrs.Lutz chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
OHHH THE SHIT IS ABOUT THE HIT THE FAN LOVE IT
jessicatb9936 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Yay! Finally! I've been waiting to see this in my inbox. It's going to be great I can already tell.:)
Be-Light-ed chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I'm bouncing for Joy! Hot ass Mobward is back, and I cannot wait to see where your ridiculously awesome mind takes us this time. I am amazed (okay, not really in your world) that Aro found him and the Isle of Pleasure. Great to see you back!

Annie B.
Eirawen chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Bring it on! Ready to roll with anticipation.
aeb277 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Ahhhhh! Can't wait so excited! I reread TWBB in preparation for this :) love this story Soooo much!
11,898 | « Prev Page 1 .. 760 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 780 .. Last Next »