Reviews for There Will Be Freedom
mrowemoon chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Holy Shit! What a set up for this sequel. E & B happy in hiding and Aro hell bent on revenge.

Can't wait for this ride.
sellabella chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Happy to see the story pick up again. Aro is creepy. I wonder if his lust for Bella will also play a part in his revenge against Edward.
sweetypie200494 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
yay! i loved the first story and have been anxious for the sequel. update soon please.
maybebaby23 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
i can't wait till March 18th, this is going to be amazing!loved it:)
XOStranger chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I can't wait to read this story. I really love There Will Be Blood, and i'm really anticipating this sequel.
echopj chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I look forward to this story. Glad your continuing.
jnwatson chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I cant wait for chapter 1. I have missed this story and was ready for this story to come out.
AngelicAmanda chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Good Chapter...
TraceyJ chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Oh boy...Here we go... *buckling seatbelt*

Can't wait!
Lala122 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
OMG OMG OMG! The sequel is finally here! I'm so excited! Thank you! :D
ZiggaZigAhh chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I'm so excited to get back to this adventure. I can't wait to see how Edward, Bella & the crew are doing & what kinds of nasty tricks Aro has stuck up his sleeve. I am curious though if Carlisle has any idea they're alive & if not how he's going to react to the news. See you again on March 18th!
PintoBean13 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
~*~*Fantastic Chapter!*~*~

What a creative way to bring back TWBF with Aro leading the way.

I'm so looking forward to March 18th!

P.S.

Reading this story, I feel like Season 2 of my favorite show just started :)
LeahHeartsSirius chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Dun Dun Dun! Let the games begin! And seriously, the guy is fucking nuts. Everything Edward did was a retaliation. I mean, he was always clear that you don't fuck with Bella, or he'll kill your ass...and then you're surprised when he does? Tsk Tsk Aro.
xoitsme848ox chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
yay! your back :) can't wait till you update again
JJ1234 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
great chapter its going to be a good start of the story :)
11,891 | « Prev Page 1 .. 762 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 782 .. Last Next »