Reviews for There Will Be Freedom
Markitup0114 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Awesome start:) I'm so excited for this story. I love it already,and looking forward to the next chapter...and the happy ending;)

T
frlarsson chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Love the chapter and the trouble brewing for the Cullens, wonder how it will progress, ) ill be waiting patiently,

best wishes, Linda xoxo
deedee cullen chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
eeeeeeeeeeekkkkkk YOu dont know how happy I am to see that the sequel is up. I have to say it was a great way to start off the story and Aro has completly lost it. I cant wait to see what happens in the next chapter
tite-lilith chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Hi!

I re-read There will be blood the other day! I wanted to be ready for the sequel LOL I read your little tease of the first chapter, I was wondering if we would get to see Edward and Bella reconciliation Bella was mad as hell in the last chapter! I understand why! She had all the reasons to be. anyway We will see! :D

I hope Carlisle is ready for Aro.
meus crepusculum chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Yay! Can't wIt for the the first chapter, and the huge thing- it's on my birthday! :-D no o e makes bigger happyface than me right now! And I can see what this is coming from...I wonder how carlisles and esme is doing, after all, they've been without two of their sons for years...:-/ and what's going on between Bella and Edward, how did they get past all this and are they planning this whole big future with wedding and children, how did Edward take the pregnancy and bla bla bla, I can go on for years with this review! Sorry, ;-) but anyway, hope your enjoying my reviews and I can't wait for the best writing present ever! You better make it good! :-)
AllyVera chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
OMG johnnyboy7, I knew it was coming, but that didn't stop me from getting very excited and letting out a little squeal when I saw your story alert pop through on the email.

It seems we will be needing to "buckle up" very shortly, and I, for one, am really looking forward to it!

Bring on chapter two! Take care! AV
reader1989 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
so great u are backplease please update earlier, love it
anamac711 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Aaahhh Can't wait for next post!
ritacakes chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
ahhhh! this is going to b good! cant wait!
Frozen Satellites chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
I've been waiting for this for such a long time. :)

Great chapter , I'm anticipating your next update.
crystal m cullen chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Nice... I have been waiting for this sequal! ;) Cant wait for u to let us back into this world of twbb!
Nonita chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Eager to read the first chapter.
Themys chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
This is great. I can't wait for next chapter.

Cheers from Brazil
christykq chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
I'm a little nervous for BEA. I'm sure Carlisle has a handle of things but Aro is a sneaky bastard that is old and bitter and, apparently, horny. Gross!

Anyway, good prologue and I look forward to what you have in store for this group. Bring on Mobward...
beckylicious chapter 1 . 3/4/2011