Reviews for There Will Be Freedom
ohhhhh snap

i am so excited

17 days till the first chapter

i cant wait

i think things are going to be insane and intense in this story

eeee ! so excited!
Holy Cross Baby chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Yay! Its about time! Very excited to see the sequal up and running. This chapter was a pretty good start. Update soon!
DodgerMcClure chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Can't wait!
hknat chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I am so excited that the new story has started. Can't wait to see all the drama unfold.
twilight-lover9090 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I cant wait until march 18th. This story is starting out great i love it already.
mari87 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I am so excited to read this story. Its going to be amazing, I just know it. I love your writing.
missyb617 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
So excited for this sequel to start! Love it!
hln3twimom chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Holy shit! I can't wait...today's almost over only 17 more to go :D
TheUnderStudy chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, ZEUS, ALLAH, BUDDAH, & COBRA COMMANDER! that was amazing. Third person POV hit the spot like popster chicken! I loved this and learning about Aro and his dirty deeds. Shinobu...should have know that fucker wasnt far behind. Dude excellent job with getting me jonesing.
ADADancer chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I loved There Will Be Blood and very excited to read this story.
Succubus630 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I feel like aro is sitting in his office saying "I'll get you gadget!"

Great start to what looks like a great story!
ellizabethcullen chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Can't wait for March 18
xoxAUDREYxox chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Yay. It's finally here. A great prologue. But I don't think I can wait till March 18. Way too long.
Brooke-A-thomp chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Love it! Can't wait for chapter 1:)
Nat chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
in not sure how i feel about the whole "2 years later" thing but im sure u'll fill us in on the in betweens.

i was really worried that bella had left edward on the island and am realived that they are together and from the pics seem happy.

March 18th cant come fast enough 3