Reviews for There Will Be Freedom
mari87 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I am so excited to read this story. Its going to be amazing, I just know it. I love your writing.
missyb617 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
So excited for this sequel to start! Love it!
hln3twimom chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Holy shit! I can't wait...today's almost over only 17 more to go :D
TheUnderStudy chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, ZEUS, ALLAH, BUDDAH, & COBRA COMMANDER! that was amazing. Third person POV hit the spot like popster chicken! I loved this and learning about Aro and his dirty deeds. Shinobu...should have know that fucker wasnt far behind. Dude excellent job with getting me jonesing.
ADADancer chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I loved There Will Be Blood and very excited to read this story.
Succubus630 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I feel like aro is sitting in his office saying "I'll get you gadget!"

Great start to what looks like a great story!
ellizabethcullen chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Can't wait for March 18
xoxAUDREYxox chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Yay. It's finally here. A great prologue. But I don't think I can wait till March 18. Way too long.
Brooke-A-thomp chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Love it! Can't wait for chapter 1:)
Nat chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
in not sure how i feel about the whole "2 years later" thing but im sure u'll fill us in on the in betweens.

i was really worried that bella had left edward on the island and am realived that they are together and from the pics seem happy.

March 18th cant come fast enough 3
Violet1564 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I'm just preparing you I will reviewing every single chapter and saying amazing every single time! because that is what your story is absolutely amazing and you helped my day by just updating today so thank you so much! Can't wait to review the next chapter
agipe chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Yahoo! I am so excited to see the return of Mobward! I can't wait to see what you have cooked up for us! Really, really, really looking forward to chapter 1!
504angel chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Its good
lt90 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I am so excited to see how the sequel unfolds. March 18th can't come soon enough.
Sammylee21c chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
So excited!

Can't wait for more Mobward!

~Sammy~