Reviews for There Will Be Freedom
staceyeighty chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
this is going to be one hell of a rollercoster ride

THANKS for keeping your promise your really an admirable author
784 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
omg aro is scary, hope he doesnt get to do anything bad to my darlings edward and bella
Tori chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Aro is just sick, makes me want to shoot him.
Jen93 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
there has to be baby in this story, pleaseee?

i really want to see what edward would be like as a father, but still GREAT START! CANT WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER
ray chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
dun dun duuuunnnn !
TWILIGHTFREAK chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
OMG YOUR MEANNN :( THE 18TH ? THE SUSPENSE IS KILLINNNGGG MEEEEEEEEEEE, LOL ITS ALL LOVE :D, CANT WAIT FOR CHAPTER ONE x
Nina chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
GREAT START! XX
tori chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
omg i want to go the island and warn them, love the way your started the story :D and a question, any little edward or bella in this story? because i really wanted bella to have the baby in there will be blood :(
ally chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
you kept your promise! your an amazing author and i hope you keep it up thankss :)
Sal chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
wow i cant tell this one is going to be so much better then there will be blood even though thats one of my fav fics xx
Lilly chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
YAAAAY FINNALLYYY , Ive been reading there will be blood over and over again and the sequel is finally out :D & I LOVE IT !

Cant wait for the next update !
Charv241 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Ok how the he'll did they locate them...especially when no one knew about the island except for those three..and who is the spy..looking forward to march 18!
Jlynne33 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
So glad you're back, darling! Great start, well written as always. Can't wait for the 18th! Xoxo- jenna
Gennell chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
You are a man of your word! You said March, and here you are! Great start here. I can tell already that it is going to be a really exciting story. I am so excited to be able to live a while with these characters again. Since Aro has the pictures, I assume that means he knows where they are? Or maybe not, or he would not have waited to plan his revenge. What is it they say about a vengeful heart? I don't know, but if Aro has a heart, which is doubtful, it is certainly vengeful. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Chastity chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Omg, i can't wait until march 18!i think that's a little bit too long of a wait, perhaps march 7 would be more pleasant. ;)
12,069 | « Prev Page 1 .. 764 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 784 .. Last Next »