Reviews for There Will Be Freedom
Violet1564 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I'm just preparing you I will reviewing every single chapter and saying amazing every single time! because that is what your story is absolutely amazing and you helped my day by just updating today so thank you so much! Can't wait to review the next chapter
agipe chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Yahoo! I am so excited to see the return of Mobward! I can't wait to see what you have cooked up for us! Really, really, really looking forward to chapter 1!
504angel chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Its good
lt90 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I am so excited to see how the sequel unfolds. March 18th can't come soon enough.
Sammylee21c chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
So excited!

Can't wait for more Mobward!

Sammy
ilovejasper95 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
dude i absolutely love it ! ive been anticipating this story for like ever :) keep up the good work!
Your Perfect Angel chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
:D SOO Happy!

I was scared this wasn't going to be as good as "There will be blood" but once again your writing has left me speechless!

Great start, March 18th feels like it is so far away :(
lillinna chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Awesome prologue, i cant wait for more. :)
ella701 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
So exciting! i have be eagerly awaiting this...anxious to see what Aro does as revenge and curious to see where his interest in Bella goes since he seems to have an eye on her! I just hope that Edward doesn't leave the family business! Sorry but I hate those stories where the bad, dangerous guy meets a girl and then all of a sudden he's no longer bad and lives behind a white picket fence! Seriously give me the guts and the grit...I want mob Edward to remain mob Edward! Half the excitment is him being the head man...come on that's hot! SO there...hoping he doesn't change...just had a bad feeling last time that Alec was going to take over instead since he was so similar to Edward...well I guess we'll see what happens :)
Music24601 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I'll be on Spring Break when that's posteded, but I'll try and get to it. Wonder who the 3rd person in the photo was. Keep up the Good Work. *SMILES*
Kris82506 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Love it! I read the entire first story in one sitting and have been anxiously awaiting this sequel. I can't wait to see what happens next.
inkedupmom chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Finally! Aro's a little pissed huh? LOL Can't wait to see how this all plays out! Nice job!

XOXOXO
Did My Heart Love til Now chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I danced in glee when I saw this in my box. I can't wait until the 18th!
LiLi82 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
love it - yay the story is back!
nicole1962 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011