Reviews for There Will Be Freedom
ShimmeryPrincess chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I'm so excited and have been patiently waiting for the sequel! I absolutely loved TWBB! March 18th can't come soon enough!
TheaterofTragedy chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Please correct me if i'm wrong but Aro is angry with the Cullens for his sons but at the end he's jealous of Edward because of Bella? Thats what I understood, great chapter I've been waiting for forever for the sequel ! Can't wait for the next update,
midnight-angles chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
YAY the new story can't wait to see what happens next
lovingfanfic chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
What is that old man planning to do? (sorry about the old man part xD).

I have been waiting for this story, thanks for sharing it with us.
XvenominmybloodX chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Excellent! Sooooooo excited to see you have begun the sequel. Love it!
maganda.angels chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Oohhh... Love the prologue ;) can't wait for more
moniquecullen chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Oh Cullens are slipping. I hope Alec and Edward are still up on their game. And poor Bella. I'm also thinking that her stirring Aro's loins is not such a good thing either. Ewww, btw. I CANNOT wait for Chapter 1! I'm so glad to see these characters back.
Bonesy Babe chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I really want to be logical. Honest I do...but something about my craving for more of Armaniward just makes me want to whimper and cry that we didn't get to read at least a WORD of Armaniward. *sigh* Maybe it's because I'm reading EP which if you didn't know is the most epic Mob story in the fandom. But to be honest I think your story is WAY better. *wink* But I guess that's cause it has lots of guns, shooting and a really hot, sexy piece of Mob Prince. *grins*

I'll be waiting until March 18th. Don't be late. *gives you my best glare*
viking lvr jen chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
wow soooo this will start the next story...cant WAIT till 3-18
luv4jake chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I loved it as always no writes a good bad guy like you. To quote mega mind what's the point of being bad if there is no one to stop you. Yes its true I usually root for the bad guy if they are intelligent, witty, funny and crass. I love that Aro has a legitimate reason for coming after Edward which means Edward and company will have to outsmart his old ass and take him down further than he already is. I love it. I can't wait for more Bella back story because her ass was in the pen damn that's hard, well we know she didn't get turned out lol. Until next time JB.
KM chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Hi !

I'm French and I read you. First, the There Will Be Blood's translation and then the end. So, I read the prologue of the following and I LOVE !

I hope you understood what I say.

Continue.
Saniaast27 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
im so fucking excited and happy finally your back with my favorite story sequel. You being missed my jedi. lol..
twilight mom and fan chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Great sart...can't wait for more!
gg2full chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
THEY ARE BAAACCKK! Im so excited for the next chapter
missysaaa.crystal chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I think, that the way you starter the story was great! I think and hope that this story is going to turn out to be an incredible story. I wish you good luck with the story and I can't wait till March 18th reaches!

I loved your other story, There Will Be Blood and I loved this small chapter that you have published.

Crystal