Reviews for There Will Be Freedom
wildthing7508 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Ok. I may have to go back and re-read the end of the first part. I know the guy Aro stabbed with pencil was Edward which means the girl was Bella, but who's the third guy? I don't remember. Can't wait for Chapter one. Sounds like this is going to be one hell of a ride just like the first part!
sherryola chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I was so thrilled to see the alert for this story. I've missed these characters and your story telling.

Aro is creepy and it's really scary that edward and bella have been found. But this was a fantastic start.
Kit Musko chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I can't wait for more!
JLJohnson chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Oh I'm so excited! I lived twbb and can't wait to see what happens when Edward finds out aro knows he's alive!
Ali chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
So exciting. You're story "There Will Be Blood" is my favourite fanfiction. I'm so happy for this sequel. You have no idea. You're genius at writing. Cant wait for the next update.

-ali
Baby Ballerina chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
loves it! loves it! loves it!

update soon pwease! :3
Patricia from Brazil chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Thanks!love,love,love!Aro is dangerous.
Freckleforce01 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
OH. MY. GOD.
Cina's chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Great beginning... looking forward to MORE...
SummerS2lOVE chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
HI, great chapter

very happy that you started posting the sequel

kisses, until your next chapter waiting for him
KhristenHartgrove chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Oh my edward i cant fuckin wait til the 18th. couldnt review til just now just my damn internet was fucked up but i read as soon as you posted yesterday!
albu chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
this is getting exciting, nice work cant wait for the next chapter!
TisVeryUnfortunate chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
HOLYY SHIIIT! YAAAAAY
mangocider chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
and so it begins...
artimisluna chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Finally. Yes. I have been waiting for this story to come out. I have wanted to read this story ever since I read the first part. I was like, "Spring. Hurry up and come!" Now I am saying, "March 18th. Hurry up and come!" Love the story so far. What more can I say?
12,031 | « Prev Page 1 .. 765 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 785 .. Last Next »