Reviews for There Will Be Freedom
SarahRoseFics chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Great start. Can't wait to read more :)

Good job Johnny.

P.S: Pretty Please have a confrontation between Max and Colonel in MCBR :)
joanna your love chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
HOLY SHIZZLENIP people know! they must be terrible secret keepers. well this ch was good stuff, keep it up
sweetorbad chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I'm so excited for more! I just actually got done readsimg the first was great. So great that I pissed the hobby off by not cooking for 2 days so I could read it. Lol
4everdazed chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Ahh, sneaky Aro! Hopefully the cullens take care of that old dog soon. He needs to be put down just like his sons.

On another note, I'm happy that Bella and Edward seem happy through the pictures. Can't wait to read about how the last two years have been for them :)
fihcan chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Interesting POV. Cant wait for the chap 1
XskyXdancerX chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I'm so excited for this story. I just finished there will be blood today and loved it. I can't wait to know what happens next!
missemmett chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
MARCH 18TH! I can't believe we have to wait that long but I think i'll make it through. Aro has a thing for Bella? Ok umm don't know how to respond to that, but from the photo's that he's got I can gather that Bella stayed with Edward on the island that they were/have trying to work everything out. Love the title and I hope that there is some sort of freedom for the both of them. Loved it and I'll try my hardest to be patient until march 18th.
XHellokitty99X chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
OMG Thanks for the update Wooohoooo...

Can't wait for March 18th!
ppatel chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
So excited to see this in my mailbox! read it several times!

2 years for Aro... meaning it hasn't been long since Bella left the slammer for Isle esme yet the crazy old man already has photos! I guess when someone is that obssesed and determined for revenge they can work fast.

But later Aro says Bella is 22... so its been 4 years since she got out of jail? I am curious about whether or not Aro knew of Edward being on the island before Bella came along. I am assuming the third person in the photo is Alec. Loved the british guy, glad to see someone who wasn't intimidated by Aro other than the Cullens. I hope he rats out Aro and his plan to Carlisle. I can totally see James and Shin helping him out along with other little people who don't have a clue.

I am very interested in reading about what has happened with everyone in the past "years" (is it 2 or 4). I feel for the family I'm sure its as if a big part of their lives is missing.I would like to see an Alec POV since he has had the best of both worlds being able to communicate with everyone. I can't wait for the epic return to Chicago. Well if this prologue is anything like the one in TWBB there is no telling when our bad guy seemingly acheives his goal. I wonder what comes first Aro attacking them on the island or their return.

Im running out of characters so i will wrap this up. As usual you have yet to dissapoint, with a right on time update and a great intro. I will be impatiently waiting for the next update!

P.S - WOOT! still have room for this! lol.

I actually logged in for once so hopefully you can answer some of my questions or atleast the one regaurding the confusion over the time lapse.
RaeRaeRaeLiz chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
posted today and already 205 reviews. was so happy when i saw this and i'm gonna be counting down till the 18th. i can't wait to get back to bella and edward and the rest of the cullens.
Mari94 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
YESSSSSSSSSSS! And you are back! Oh so excited to take this journey! Thanks for the next story! Can't wait for the next update!
AlmostExistentExistentialist chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Oh. My. Mafiaward. I just mega flipped my shit. I'm so stoked for the sequel, I'm practically bouncing in my seat, so your basically required to update on the 18th. Or I will go more batshit insane than I already sound. Loved the prologue and really excited to hear about Edward and Bella's life thus far. See ya the 18th :)
MyNae chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
OMG! So, so happy you started the sequel! I've been waiting and with just one chapter up it was so worth the wait! Can't wait for more! Thanks!
ama2978 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Oh. I can't wait! How did he find them? Can't wait to see what has happened with them over the last two years. Love the story. Keep it coming. Thanks.
LoveCme chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
So I loved TWBB but didn't review because I wanted to read everything you had already written and didn't want to stop to review. However with this one I will review each chapter, promise! Cause I love love love love this story! Of course Edward and Bella couldn't hide forever, it kind of surprises me they managed it this long. Of course it is very dangerous that Aro knows Edward is still alive since he wants revenge and even more so because (I assume) only Carlisle knows he is alive and where they are.

I just love how you write and I can't wait for March 18 (I actually wrote it down in my day planner)
11,888 | « Prev Page 1 .. 767 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 787 .. Last Next »