Reviews for There Will Be Freedom
princess07890 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Wow, that was amazing! I cannot believe I MISSED IT! I really loved it so much! Cannot wait for the 18th ;) I hope this has a HEA at the end!
tennishog chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
So good! Excited to see where the sequel takes us!
vickie21121 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Yessss! So happy! Seriously cannot wait for the next chapter. It seems great already!
cutie123r chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Holy shit!
Vganas chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I'm looking forward to the continuation of this story. I loved the first story so much. Great writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I am so excited for this sequel!
KACULLEN chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Oh wow, Aro really has gone off the deep end hasn't he? I feel very scared for Edward, Bella and the rest of the Cullens. Oh and Aro getting turned on by Bella's picture was pretty gross. Can't wait for chapter 1, Update soon!
grandsophia chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
omg, he found out o.o

this just made my day, cant wait for more !
As Clumsy As Me chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Great introduction. It really has me wondering about all the things that could happen in this story, especially after There Will Be Blood. I hope B and E don't die. It's always sad when they do, but it's written so well that you really can't complain.

I have to admit your talented johnnyboy. I've been waiting eagerly for months and I'm glad it's finally here.

Clumsy
wildthing7508 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Ok. I may have to go back and re-read the end of the first part. I know the guy Aro stabbed with pencil was Edward which means the girl was Bella, but who's the third guy? I don't remember. Can't wait for Chapter one. Sounds like this is going to be one hell of a ride just like the first part!
sherryola chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I was so thrilled to see the alert for this story. I've missed these characters and your story telling.

Aro is creepy and it's really scary that edward and bella have been found. But this was a fantastic start.
Kit Musko chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I can't wait for more!
JLJohnson chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Oh I'm so excited! I lived twbb and can't wait to see what happens when Edward finds out aro knows he's alive!
Ali chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
So exciting. You're story "There Will Be Blood" is my favourite fanfiction. I'm so happy for this sequel. You have no idea. You're genius at writing. Cant wait for the next update.

-ali
Baby Ballerina chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
loves it! loves it! loves it!

update soon pwease! :3