Reviews for There Will Be Freedom
Undead Alice chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I can't wait for chapter 1.
Dr34ming chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
wow...that was good..MOBWARD all the way :D Bella can drink whoop!
Charmie77 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I'm really looking forward to seeing what you do with the sequel ;)
meiyee chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
OHHHHH...how silly me...how could I forget that Bella was sentenced for two years, so from Aro's pov, four years have passed...hehe :)
meiyeechan chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I'm confused...two years or four years passed?
lola luv edward chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
omg can't wait till the next chapter i AM DIEING HERE
L5472 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
So excited for this sequel! Gah. Aro's an evil bitch. Why can't he let our people enjoy their fun time? LMAO. Sorry for the late review. Been real busy lately *sighs*
twifan913 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
OMG! so much is going to happen, I just know it. I've been waiting for this ever since There Will Be Blood ended. I'm sightly confused though. In your title it says that two years have gone by but Aro says it has been four. Am I missing something? Anyways, good prologue, can't wait until the story begins.
madiwood chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Yay! It's back! Can't wait for more

~Madi~
rockymickey chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
look forward to the 18
Alayna213 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Interesting. I am looking forward to the rest.

2 more years have gone by? Edward's a bastard in every way, but how can Bella not care about telling anyone he's alive and just hang out all day on the island? And how is she all smiles when she still should be trying to shoot him for all the shit that happened? She got put in jail because of him. I sure wouldn't forget that!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I can't believe it omg u made my week gahh its already looking good...thank you
Sparkleq chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
So excited the sequel is finally here. Looking forward to the 18th!
Mrs. Giselle Cullen chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Crap - I so didn't want Aro to know where they were.
wildboutdacats chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Oh my Aro knows that EC is alive and well. Very happy too and wants to put that to an end. What a great intro to this sequal. So no babies, I was hoping one would be made after the miscarriage. I wonder if Edward still objects to being a father? I love stories with little Bella's and gorgeous little copper head green eyed baby boys. I hope this story includes an extra addition to their family somtime. I enjoyed your last fic and looked forward to this continuation. Thanks for keeping your word. Till the 18th!
12,088 | « Prev Page 1 .. 767 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 787 .. Last Next »