Reviews for Shopping
gt-gizinha chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
você escreve muito bem, suas historias são fantasticas
slowpokesheep chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
"Oh god, did a bird poop on me?"

This made me laugh so hard.

This fic was a delight to read even a year later!
Ames chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
AHHHH! So effing cute. This is exactly what I've been looking everywhere for.
bsloths chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Those two shopping together will never get boring! And I think you wrote this before the similar canon scene where they go tie shopping, which just shows how wonderfully in character this is!
kidcrooner chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
ahahahah! omg! i see what you did there! ;D

brilliant!
Sophia chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Oh, the adorableness! I loved the banter. And that ending... didn't see that coming! So cute! Nice job really :)
sarabrowncolorado chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Oh I LOVE it! It was so them. And soooo good! And the end :) Ha! Great job!
ivory and black keys chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I love bantering Dan and Blair.

More importantly, I love bantering, married Dan and Blair.

I wasn't expecting the ending. It made me smile.
ElenaBelle chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
This was lovely, sweet, funny, gush worthy. I love seeing Blair bossing Dan around, it's too adorable. The last line made me smile, just perfect.
bluebaby1219 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I loved the banter, classic D/B. When I got to the ending I "awwed.." out loud. They're married? Do you see the stars in my eyes? :) Thanks for putting a goofy smile on my face with this story. Love DAIR so much.
d for delete me chapter 1 . 3/5/2011

BEST. LINE. EVER. Oh my GOD that made me laugh. Awesome, awesome oneshot. Only problem was how little it was. But oh wow. Still laughing at that. And I know, right? APRIL!
swampariadne chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
god i love this succinct little piece. perfect drabble. and it gets the point across so well.

Blair Humphrey. god that takes getting used to.
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
ooh that ending was lovely :)

He gave her a look. "This is because you're wearing a headband today, isn't it? Headbands always make you feel like you're better than everyone else."

yay!
lovetvtoomuchxo chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
This was a nice dan and blair one shot... I could so see blair do that to dan... Of anyone for that matter...

Ohhh april how far you are...

Time capsule is need to bring it closer...
Nyk919 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
That was adorable, I loved their banter, I hope that when Dair gets together on the show their banter remains the same.