Reviews for Always Like This
Padfootkicksbutt chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
this is great so far! can't wait for more :D
youdon'tknowme06 chapter 7 . 6/10/2012
this was so goooodddddd! please write more!
owls-tridents-and-scarves chapter 7 . 4/26/2012
Gosh, this Story is fantastic! Please dont Tell me it's dead, please Tell me you will Update soon! /:
Different Child chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
O please do update again! There are so few fics about Wes that are good! I love seeing in depth parts of Wes and I love Westana! This softer side to her is wonderful and wonderfully portrayed! I think this is becoming canon or something with Wes not having parents or something! Lol. I've seen this in several fics. Aww. GREAT writing! Please don't abandon if you still write GLEE! 3 ) I lOve it! GREAT fic!
mitchellgrassi chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
this is amazing-cakes! I love Westana so much and wou write them so well :) can't wait to read more whenever you update next!
NotYourBirthday chapter 7 . 10/2/2011
I love this story! PLEASE UPDATE!
AdriRockz chapter 7 . 9/24/2011
Aww, i really love this story! They are soo cute together! I want them to go out already, hopefully they will soon :)
Sarite.93 chapter 7 . 8/15/2011
this is really adorablee...and although it is a different side of santana it doesnt seem too ooc :)
dork-with-glasses chapter 7 . 8/4/2011
I love this fic so much. I think you've captured Santana and Wes so perfectly, and the relationship you have developed between them seems completely natural which is honestly fantastic. Your writing is fantastic...I can't think of anything else to say, sorry, but this fic really is brilliant.
Millie chapter 7 . 8/3/2011
Ahhh I know you're on holiday, and as a recent secondary school graduate also I know how nice it is to have a break! Butttt I'm dying to read more of this fanfiction so please please please update soon! :)
Shippingeveryonewithsomeone chapter 7 . 7/26/2011
please write another chapter thanks
mental dance party chapter 7 . 7/1/2011
So I've kind of been following this story and all, and you are a great writer. I love how you write everything so realistically and at such a pace that's either too rushed or too slow. You really capture the characters near-perfectly that I can't help thinking you got it from a Glee script itself! I'm really looking forward to your next update :)
ohLizzy chapter 7 . 6/25/2011
I'm so glad you are back :) I really needed this nice surprise today- more than you know!
thatredheadgirl chapter 7 . 6/25/2011
I love this story so far, I can't wait for the next chapter!
RJRRAA chapter 7 . 6/25/2011
LOVED IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH, PLZ PLZ PLZ WRITE SOON.

Santana needs to break up with Sam and then Sam needs to get back with Quinn and Santana and Wes need to go out!