Reviews for Upside-Down Butterfly
NemoChan320 chapter 1 . 6/12
I loved the fact that there was no label for their relationship, and that that was perfectly ok with them, they were together in a way that worked for them, not what society dictates they should or should not be doing with regards to whether they are friends or boyfriends. Also, I remembered how it felt to just get glasses, it felt exactly like Ken described, normal that everything is blurry when further away and the wonder it was when you could see the details on literally everything when putting on glasses for the first time! Makes sense since you used your own experience, lol, but it definitely gave it depth, adding your experience to this. I am having a bit of trouble finding the right words to describe how I felt about this fic, I apologize, but honestly, I really loved this one-shot, you did a wonderful job on it, I only wish I could articulate that feeling a bit better
Juu chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
That was short, very sweet and just perfect.
And i totally agree to your A/N at the beginning. There are way too many fanfics like you "described" them :D
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
That was to cute!Do you plan to do another chapter?I'd love to read it!
Neiti Kyllikki chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Wait, I didn't review this earlier? Oh, okay, so I'm just gonna do it now.

This is just so cute, so perfect, I can't stand it. And it really IS such a welcome change from all those "I love you!" "Okay, then let's have wild sex" fics (although I don't mind them either once in a while ;)) that it just makes me terribly happy. :D

Uhm, and yay for accepting glasses, I guess? I wish I could finally bring myself to get any... Oh, now I'm rambling. Just remember I love this, will you? :)
Serigala chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
This was awfully cute. I like the details you put in.

It made me happy to read this.
mokipuppy chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
I was so happy when I first found this! It is the best Kensuke I have ever read! But then, wouldn't let me add it to my faves, or review it or anything! Gr... But oh well! All is now right with the world.
Kiwee chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Aw~ So cute! Just the right amount of angst sprinkled on top. Love it! Especially the whole look on their relationship, even though I personally found that to be bit extrem, but it was still really cute~!
takuya chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
aww that was cute i loved it tons
Kipius chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
Very good, very cute! I think you got Ken character right.
camui-kurosaki chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
Aww...that's so kawaii _
Hiril Moon chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
Oh yes... I LIVE for this kind of writing! 'Tis excellent! Very good! Magnifique!
Apple from Mars chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
Aw. That is one AWESOME fic! Very good job, I love the way you write. Good, good, good.
Hotaru-chan6666 chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
That was good...some very good images in there..that's the way I imagine it's between them, as it should be _~
Jamalyn chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
Awwwww. That's just sticky, gooey sweet. I can't help the littl grin that seems to have plastered itself on my face. :)
Chainlinks chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
Lovely. It's a very refreshing change from the usual fics.