Reviews for Dom's New Girl
hollywoodheightleddie chapter 28 . 4/15
omg love this story
Are u going to be righting more
jace4ever chapter 28 . 3/19
I love it. I really hope to see more of this story. You are a great writer. And after reading tour previous an about peiple saying bad things its simple if you dont like something simply dont read it. I was concerned about her young age but not an issue. We have all problaly had sex at that young age, and the fic is labeled M a big warning. My next thing is sometging i want to voice people going off on others about how their story is, this YOUR story if they want a different outcome or pairing read it somewhere else or write it themselves. Your story is great.
Can't wait for more
kb chapter 28 . 1/31
Such a good story!please update soon!
The Zombie Queen Bee chapter 28 . 1/31
Hey this is a really good story i was wondeing if its going to be continued on? PLEASE It should be because it is one of the stories i really like! PLEASE continue on!
MammaMia2016 chapter 28 . 12/14/2013
Please update! This is great!
Kristine chapter 28 . 11/2/2013
Are you carrying this along? :/ I want it !
Kristine chapter 17 . 11/1/2013
I love it! I haven't been able to get off my phone! Honestly I hope you write more stories either about them or anything to do with Fast and Furious! Huge fan! Thanks for posting! :))
x-AZTEC-x chapter 28 . 8/15/2013
This is a good story. started reading this an hour ago.
Guest chapter 26 . 7/24/2013
I've jus recently started following and I love your new concept! But since they are married now, I think it'd be really cute if Dom started calling his girl, his wife.
A few spelling mistakes but I love it and you've definetely captured me!
Boredumisacrime chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Some phrases in ch 1 is exactly like another fasy an the furious fic never too late. Just putting it out there
MaddieAlexandraa chapter 28 . 7/7/2013
OH MY GOD. THIS IS JUST OMG I CANT EVEN EXPLAIN HOW MUCH I ENJOYED THIS. I KNOW ITS BEEN MORE THEN A YEAR SINCE YOU UPDATED BUT PLEASE DONT TELL ME THIS IS THE END PLEASE KEEP WRITING. I read this with such a big smile on my face it was absolutely perfection.
Team1DUnionJcat chapter 28 . 4/17/2013