Reviews for Dom's New Girl
kaitlyn witt chapter 14 . 12/16/2014
please please please please please please please UPDATE!
HopelessDarkness chapter 24 . 12/13/2014
I've read your story and I love it, its so different form the others and theirs not enough like this where the girl is a different personality to Dom but I was wondering where you get your ideas or inspiration even. I want to write a Dom and OC story and I have been trying for months but I just can't write Dom as a character, I mean I've got ideas for the plot but just don't know how to write Dom scenes and I'm sorry if I'm babbling
Guest chapter 28 . 12/2/2014
What Rachel's now prego. Please update soon, what to know what genders of babies and all that other stuff.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/1/2014
Daaamn i love this story i cant stop imagining myself as kylie ahaha
Lilly chapter 28 . 11/26/2014
Please update. I have read this story about 30 times. I hope you update soon.
kaitlyn witt chapter 2 . 11/11/2014

I'v Bkkk !I
Lunar678 chapter 28 . 5/31/2014
Please update.
SOAFan26 chapter 28 . 4/21/2014
are you gonna write more? this is a great story
hollywoodheightleddie chapter 28 . 4/15/2014
omg love this story
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Are u going to be righting more
jace4ever chapter 28 . 3/19/2014
I love it. I really hope to see more of this story. You are a great writer. And after reading tour previous an about peiple saying bad things its simple if you dont like something simply dont read it. I was concerned about her young age but not an issue. We have all problaly had sex at that young age, and the fic is labeled M a big warning. My next thing is sometging i want to voice people going off on others about how their story is, this YOUR story if they want a different outcome or pairing read it somewhere else or write it themselves. Your story is great.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Can't wait for more
kb chapter 28 . 1/31/2014
Such a good story!please update soon!
The Zombie Queen Bee chapter 28 . 1/31/2014
Hey this is a really good story i was wondeing if its going to be continued on? PLEASE It should be because it is one of the stories i really like! PLEASE continue on!