Reviews for Altered Flight Pattern
The Rambler13 chapter 20 . 6/18
Hello. Your story has killed me. Thank you.
Leifa chapter 19 . 9/8/2013
Where on earth is the chapter 19 love is a verb... cant find it on your ao3... link plz for the love of god and al that is holy. Love this story!
AzzerthePirate chapter 20 . 8/17/2013
So i absolutely loved this.

My favourite line in the entire fic had to be from chapter 13 'After that he'd put on Master of Puppets, because why the fuck not'

That is basically my life. I'm not even kidding.

xxDarknessxx
spartan2016 chapter 12 . 8/16/2013
that was harsh what Altair did but he had it comming
P1zz4eater29 chapter 20 . 8/11/2013
Loved this story so much :3 and I really wish the M-rated parts were in here. Why'd you take them out, anyway? FFN allows those types of things y'know? Anywho, I really enjoyed reading this and will probably read some of your other works. To make this constructive, I believe you should proofread your chapters. Few spelling errors here and there, but nothing so over the top that you can't understand what you're getting at. Kudos to you
P1zz4eater29 chapter 12 . 8/10/2013
The feels, yo, and seriously loved this chapter. Ezio's motives were revealed and it made it all the more exciting. I agree that Ezio really is a self centered brat, but I still love as I do for practically all the Assassin'screed Creed characters. And YAY! Altaïr is back love him to death. On to next chapter!
Guest chapter 20 . 5/4/2013
Incredible, I've yet to play brotherhood but Ezio sounds annoying to me. Anyway really good, nicely done, _ *_*
Guest chapter 19 . 4/17/2013
What's the name that its under in ao3?
Guest chapter 19 . 4/2/2013
Exterminate, was reading this till 20 past 1 AM! And there is no juiciness :( :,(
Gyng2 chapter 7 . 1/19/2013
i'm so sad why did altair leave
Grimmylover101 chapter 20 . 12/10/2012
I can honestly say this is one of the greatest, most amazing fanfictions for Altmal i've ever read. Every bit of it just flowed together and by the end I was all warm and fuzzy inside because of how adorable they were together. I really loved it and I can't believe it's over! Best 20 chapters i've read in a long time :)
NopeNopeNopeNopeNopeNopeN0PE chapter 15 . 8/25/2012
I love this story even more now just because you mentioned Armenians. *is armenian so I am extremely biased lol*
Trojan Horse chapter 20 . 4/8/2012
Goodness, did I really just read twenty chapters in one shot?

I've never felt so warm and fuzzy and exhausted. At one point I realized I was breezing through them too fast and purposely slowed down. Alas, all good things must come to an end.

Odd'n'Old Scrybbles chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
That was an awesome story, thanks for sharing it!

I agree with Ezio being... well... Ezio. I laughed at the way he was portrayed, all whiny and childish- he definately needs to grow up. I also like how possessive Altair was... oh, and when he punched Ezio in the face. . Violence, it solves everything... in a way... not really. XD But it's fun to read.
babblepomms chapter 20 . 4/4/2012
Can we please have more? Loved it by the way. Best AU I've ever read! Along with the rest you have created! Thank you for existing!