Reviews for I'm here for you
Genesis Vakarian chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Amazing work my friend, amazing work indeed.
Misteria waters chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Sound great :-)
Kenshin13 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
That was awesome! I really enjoyed the way you wrote Marcus, I didn't think he was OOC at all. The way you wrote him made sense, if he could let his walls down around anyone it would be Anya and you wrote that perfectly. And as an Anya/Marcus fan I got warm and fuzzy when they finally acted on their feelings. I hope I can properly word the next bit of the review, I know what I want to say in my head but getting it out may take a while. Maybe it's because a game's story is what's most important to me but I think the characters in Gears are well thought out and have great personalities but I think that gets overlooked by many people. I think a lot of the focus is to draw in the average male gamer with promises of violence, gore, and general "badass-ery" with Marcus, so the young average male gamer will play through and be in awe of the curb stomping and chainsaw kills, but probably won't be too bothered with how the story plays out. I've been on a few massage boards where people complain about the relationship brewing between Anya and Marcus, they say that Gears doesn't need any romance because it's about killing Locust. I'm female and do enjoy the gore and violence of the game, but I also appreciate the story and characters. Each character in Gears has a history and personality of their own, it's nice to see how other people view the characters. I guess what I'm trying to get at is that it's nice to see that people do pay attention to the characters and can see and interperate how they might be in certain situations that the games don't go into. Well, this has turned out to be a gigantic rambling review and I hope I haven't sounded too weird or confusing. I have read some of your other stories and this is another winner, I hope you continue (especially with Marcus and Anya) because there is a serious lack of well written Gears fics.
LadyJavert chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Hey, this oneshot needs some more reviews! I am a big Anya/Marcus shipper. Have been since the end of Gears 2. The novels do a lot to perpetuate their relationship, too. Even though I haven't gotten through Anvil Gate yet. I'm relishing the fact that there's a lot more Baird in it. Anyway...you did a great job of characterizing BOTH Anya and Marcus. Like when he says, "I always need you..." THAT is SO Marcus. AAH! Really really great story.
Black-Fl0wer chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Well, this oneshot is so awesome. :-) I like the way Marcus finally drops his mask (even if it's just for a moment).

If only there had been such a sequence in a Gears game... Ok, ok, most of the male gamers would probably hate this. ;(

However, very good work.