Reviews for Lily Go Round
AthenaGirl4Ever chapter 3 . 4/25
Great fanfic! I hope you continue soon! :)
continental-line chapter 3 . 11/29/2014
Interesting story but feels incomplete. Will Lily end on her back? We all know of the many ways in FanFics that could make her her think it's for her 'greater good'. Will he or woun't he? Only the author knows for sure.
alleaf chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
Love this! :)
kaiyaknox chapter 3 . 4/17/2014
Oh my gosh, exciting! I love stories that explore post-Hogwarts employment, especially when the occupations veer away from the Ministry, St. Mungo's, or Hogwarts positions. Are you still planning to do a sequel?
kaiyaknox chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
I've just finished/caught up with your Scorpius/Rose trilogy (which I adore, by the way), and I'm thrilled you're writing Lily. I love your version of her! I'm excited to see where this story goes.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
Kreacher can't visit a Slytherin place? Doesn't that make it hard to go to Grimmauld Place?

Otherwise a really delightful chapter.
Invisiblegirl3 chapter 3 . 2/26/2014
I'm glad you made Lily like Regulous. Also, I love the dynamic in this story, dispite the few chapters.
FamousNoOne chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
Really good :)
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
Interesting.
Orlytush chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
Such an amazing begining to a story with so much potential... Will you finish it?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Lily didn't think her Mum would give the same advice if she knew her daughter wanted to be a model, not a sales assistant.

-Well, you never know, but I don't blame Lily for not wanting to take the risk.

Cute start!
nargleinfestedmistletoe chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
hey, i love lily in your series! I really think you should continue with her story, I'll defiantly read it!
Cassia4u chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
Really great ending, good story. Loved it, and keep writing! :D
Cassia4u chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
Ooh, great place to leave t! At least I have the next chapter ready right away. You have Harry characterized perfectly, that owl thig had me laughing. Great job, can't believe theres only one more chapter!
Cassia4u chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This is really good. Your style of writing is so easy to slip into and lose yourself in, and this is definitely not a cliche story. You seem to know a lot about the modeling business, at least from the point of view from someone who knows nothing about it! Great job once more!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »