Reviews for Legacy
theVisforVampire chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I really found myself conflicted in this chapter with the inate "Rahl is bad" mind set accompanied by the sympathetic emotional response this story evoked with the small snippets of memory that he remembered from his childhood. It's easy to see how he turned out the way he did, but I hope that as you continue with your longer WIP, that he doesn't turn out to b irredeemable. I think you captured the balance of his personality - victim and aggressor - perfectly.
Deana chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Oh wow, this was superbly beautiful! Great job! Write more Darken Rahl fics, please!
preciouspayments chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I absolutely loved this. It was beautiful, and you portrayed the mixture of feelings and thoughts that wen through Darken Rahl's head perfectly!

This story sort of gives me an idea, for a new fanfic.
NZGirl25 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Aww, this was sweet, I really saw another side to Rahl.
tinylexie chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I liked this. I also wonder about Darken’s mother and what role she may or may not have played in Darken’s life. It’s so sad that Darken doesn’t have any clear memories of his mother, but at least she will live on through Rachel. I like how Rachel reminds Darken of his mother. I wish I had something more intelligent to say, but I just wanted to let you know that I liked this.
CaraFan chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Beautiful. Really a truly beautiful look into what could have been.