Reviews for Stockholm Syndrome
Little-monstr chapter 16 . 3/13/2011
Wow that was intense! Dave truly went crazy. Great chapter.
Little-monstr chapter 15 . 3/13/2011
Gosh I don't know how to feel about what happened. On one side Kurt is now really and truly free to move on but at the same time like you said suicide is never the answer... idk love the story can't believe I'm almost done reading it :(
Little-monstr chapter 14 . 3/13/2011
Oh gosh I'm nervous to read next chapter. This is when the big accident happens. I keep telling myself that this is just a story but you've got me hooked. Love the story!
Little-monstr chapter 13 . 3/13/2011
It sucks Dave won't be going away for longer but I understand. He didn't kill anyone or hurt a lot of people so he can't be locked away forever. Great chapter.
Little-monstr chapter 11 . 3/13/2011
Aww puck singing Kurt to sleep was cute. The moths to come for Kurt getting use to his wheelchair is gonna be tough.
Little-monstr chapter 10 . 3/13/2011
I think I understand their relationship more. There were points when Kurt wanted out but he felt trapped and responsible for Dave. Your such an amazing writer. You have the ability to draw your readers in. Love it!
Little-monstr chapter 9 . 3/13/2011
I'm glad Kurt knows hes loved. Great chap!
Little-monstr chapter 8 . 3/13/2011
So sad!
Little-monstr chapter 7 . 3/13/2011
This chapter was so heart breaking. I teared up so many times. Which means your a great writer. Love this story!
Little-monstr chapter 6 . 3/13/2011
Dave was like a ticking time bomb ready to go off. I wish someone besides puck had seen that maybe then Kurt could have been saved...
Little-monstr chapter 5 . 3/13/2011
Wow wait when did puck realize he loved Kurt? Gosh as much as I feel super sorry for Kurt I also really feel bad for puck. Hes sorta gonna be seen as a bad guy for not telling anyone. God it sucks for both of them. I hope Dave rots in prison for what he's done.
Little-monstr chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
How hard it must have been for Noah to sit by the sidelines and just mend kurts injuries but not be able to truly help him. Such a sad story. You write it beautifully you balance flashbacks and the present nicely. Keep up the good work. :)
Little-monstr chapter 3 . 3/13/2011
Omg no! Poor Kurt! Paralyzed? He's gonna be devastated. Very sad chapter but I loved it!
JasonDragon64 chapter 17 . 3/13/2011
An excellent ending to a wonderfully dramatic and moving story. Happy endings in real life seem to be so few and far between, but when they do occur, one should hold on with everything one has and never let go. Kurt and Noah deserve every last iota of happiness and joy in their lives, and it looks like they have both come far enough to truly appreciate what they have.
JasonDragon64 chapter 16 . 3/13/2011
Brutal. The horror of being nearly killed, then having your mobility stolen by a jealous and abusive lover must have been more traumatic than Kurt could handle.
68 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »