Reviews for Stockholm Syndrome
JasonDragon64 chapter 15 . 3/13/2011
I certainly did not see that coming. Even with the warning at the beginning, I was expecting it to be an attempt on Kurt's part. Well, that paints a new picture, doesn't it? Hopefully, this will finally give Kurt some much needed closure and he can move past the unhealthy obsession with his abuser.
JasonDragon64 chapter 14 . 3/13/2011
Wonderful interaction between Kurt, Puck and Landon. Hopefully, that Landon's presense will help Kurt recover now that his full injuries are seen and Karofsky is finally gone.
RoseRedMisery chapter 17 . 3/13/2011
I really liked this story!

Even though my Kurtofsky heart bled a little.
Little-monstr chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
So sad that Kurt sticks up for Dave even when he's black and blue all over... great chap.
Little-monstr chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Oh no poor Kurt!
ChroniclesofNarniaGleeandDW chapter 15 . 3/13/2011
Beautifully written. I'm upset about Karofsky's death - even though I absolutely CAN'T STAND HIM! That's a coward's way out, stupid idiot. I love the way you write Kurt and Puck, very cute and sweet and realistic. I like.
bainst chapter 15 . 3/13/2011
I had a feeling that this was how Dave's journey end. It breaks my heart, but it is what it is.
JasonDragon64 chapter 13 . 3/12/2011
Five years? Really? I'm almost surprised that he got that much. Years ago in Dallas, a couple of young "men" brutally murdered a gay man in a park, and the presiding judge gave them 2 years probation. His reasoning was that gays were less deserving of human rights and justice than prostitutes. A decade later, Matthew Shepard was murdered in Wyoming. I hope and pray that the justice system in this country finally starts treating these hateful crimes with the severity that they deserve, but I'm not holding my breath.

Your story is excellent, and the angst of Kurt having to relearn necessary life skills due to an act of violent anger is wrenching. A plea bargain that is little more than a slap on Karofsky's wrist is an insult to all, but all too real in America today.

I liked Az's character here. I never would have pictured that one happening. In canon he has always been just as eager to hand out abuse, but here he shows himself to be a good and decent human being. Noah's character is also a wonderful sight to behold. Hope that the relationship grows as Kurt becomes stronger and better able to handle his situation. Artie has proven that being differently abled doesn't mean a loving physical relationship is out the window.
Give-Me-Malice chapter 12 . 3/12/2011
Why doesn't this fanfiction have more reviews? Seriously, its written in such a realistic way and it's so, so sad.

But, angst is like air to me, I need it to live. So, I'm loving this.

Can't wait for the next update! :D

Oh, and this may sound sort of weird, but I love the names of some of the chapters. Love me some Blink-182.
RoseRedMisery chapter 12 . 3/12/2011
the context is sad, but the srory is soooo good!
JasonDragon64 chapter 12 . 3/12/2011
Abusive bastards like Karofsky deserve a special place in hell for what they do to their victims. People who believe the lie that "love makes it all right" have never known what it is like to see someone they care about beaten and broken inch by inch because some sick fuck thinks he has the right to do what he wants with no concern for anyone else.
JasonDragon64 chapter 11 . 3/10/2011
Amazing chapter. Puck is sweet and gentle. Of course it doesn't hurt in the least that he's hotter than hell, but the tenderness makes him all the better.
wearemagnetised chapter 11 . 3/10/2011
I'm so glad that Kurt was finally able to let his emotions out. Noah's being so sweet and supportive, he's totally Kurt's knight in shining armour.
TheFutureMrKarofsky chapter 11 . 3/10/2011
I must be a masochist of the highest order, because this story just breaks my heart more and more, yet I can't stop reading! I don't know what affects me more, the terror Kurt went through while dating Dave, or the uncertainty and hopelessness he feels in the present. I just wanna hold that boy and make him feel that things can and will be better; not the same, but at least better. I gotta say, your writing styles so amazing, I know that's why the emotions that pour out of each chapter feel so vivid and real.
Laughable Breakdowns chapter 11 . 3/10/2011
Damn, that made me cry. Fabulous. Update soon!
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »