Reviews for Stockholm Syndrome
bainst chapter 11 . 3/9/2011
You really are an amazing writer.
SouthernHemmy chapter 11 . 3/9/2011
Beautiful...Hemmy
JasonDragon64 chapter 10 . 3/9/2011
Can't stand the way Dave Karofsky treats Kurt. The teen is sick, evil and twisted. You write an extremely powerful story, and while I know that many who have been in abusive relationships will see this and turn away, perhaps those who have not yet reached this point in one will be able to see that abuse is never acceptable. It is not love, and no one deserves to be treated that way.
JasonDragon64 chapter 9 . 3/9/2011
Liked it? Try LOVED it!

I know that Kurt is broken and in a lot of emotional turmoil, but I can see that Noah will be an excellent boyfriend, no matter how long it takes for Kurt to be ready for that level relationship. Kudos!
Wolfpacklover chapter 10 . 3/9/2011
please update soon
BlueReaders chapter 8 . 3/8/2011
oh, my poor Kurti

but im still loving this story 3
Wolfpacklover chapter 8 . 3/8/2011
please update asap
wearemagnetised chapter 8 . 3/8/2011
Ouch. This was hard to read. Poor Kurt. God I really want to kill that bastard Karofsky.
Chayo1197 chapter 7 . 3/7/2011
This story is so amazing. You write beautifull! Please update soon! I can't wait to see what happens!
ekko230 chapter 7 . 3/7/2011
Great story, can't wait to hear more!
bainst chapter 7 . 3/6/2011
Reading this story hurts so much, I find myself avoiding it. But it's so well done. Unfortunately, this is how I see a relationship between Kurt and Karofsky going in the real world. Which makes me feel bad, since Max Adler is such a sweetheart.
JasonDragon64 chapter 7 . 3/5/2011
Sucks to see Kurt like this. Broken inside and out. Where is that fabulously strong and brave diva we all love? Why isn't Karofsky burning in whatever Hell he believes in?

I cannot honestly say that I enjoy this story, it is simply too real and too painful, but I see some hope in here that keeps drawing me in. Hope that Kurt will be strong enough to recover completely. Hope that Kurt will realize that Noah truly does love him enough to be the right man for him. Hope that one day all the pain and fear will ease enough for some genuine happiness to come back to us.
Wolfpacklover chapter 7 . 3/5/2011
please update soon
Mieden chapter 6 . 3/5/2011
I really like your story, and you dont have that many reviews, so I guess Ill do my part (its only fair, right?)...

You're a very good writer, I personally enjoy the way you express your characters. The plot is particularly different from many other fics on this site slashing these two characters and I can dig it! If anything, since the plot is darker than most, you could include more detailed accounts of the violence that has led to Kurt being in the hospital; as well as the affection from Dave that has Kurt believing he's loved. You have such a good plot, it could be VERY moving if the "emotional roller-coaster" had "higher-highs" and "lower-lows" that were heartbreaking to read. But PLEASE keep updating. Your fic is very good and deserves more reviews!
BlueReaders chapter 3 . 3/5/2011
I love this story

and i love how you actually update
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »