Reviews for Between Dreams and Reality
Parnita chapter 9 . 6/28
Wow.. This was one hell of a story.. I mean the plot twist & cliffhanger... My heart jumped out when james told remus wad dead.. I was like nooooooo...
Even when sirius tried to suicide.. & remus was still alive..
I mean this was gripping.. I couldnt stop reading..
YumeNouveau chapter 9 . 2/2
I seriously can't tell you how much I love this fic. Maybe the fact that I've read it twice and didn't even stop to review until it ended is an indicator. Still though, I really don't think any review I could write would do it justice. It's such a beautiful, original idea staring my favorite characters and every second pulled at my heartstrings. Sirius's heartache and confusion is so touching and palpable and the fact that Remus's love for him spanned years and cut across distance and all odds to reach him almost had me in tears. I don't think this could be more perfect honestly. Thank you for writing something so amazing and lovely.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/13/2013
Omg...this story...i can't find the right words to truly express what emotions im going through right now...this story made me laugh and cry...no kidding there were parts when i literally cried...or had a big smile on my face...as usual, fantastic work, you wonderful, wonderful, amazingly talented writer! I can't thank you enough fir writing such awesome, beautiful stories! Plz dont ever stop writing... Love you for writing this..really :')
And oh! This is voldie's lover btw...didnt find the patience to log in and review! I actually am too lazy to leave reviews, and when I do...it'd be when the story's so fcking awesome that im left with a hangover for days haha...so yea...omg...okok shkdhsgjsjhdk •sigh• I'll stop my rant...
LadyAnalyn chapter 9 . 6/4/2013
Makes me wonder if Hermione ever fixed her parents' memories. Anyway, that was a lovely story, if a little confusing. I'm working on an AU myself, it gets a little aggravating because James Potter likes to play Invisible Man with his cloak.
TTFN
LadyAnalyn chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
So confused. Must keep reading then.
TTFN
bkaddictjk chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
HE'S DEAD? HE'S DEAD! WHY IS HE DEAD? HE IS NOT DEAD! HE CAN'T BE DEAD... Wait a minute, why am I writing this stuff when I can just read the next chapter?
bkaddictjk chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
Oh wow... one moment in time, and Remus fell in love.

I love your writing. This is the third fanfic that I've read that was written by you, and this is just beautiful.
JJxWillxProtectxYou chapter 9 . 4/26/2013
Oh my god this made me cry so much, especially when I thought remus really had died, before sirius even got to meet him again! Great job, you're a wonderful writer! I'm currently reading all your stories, lol :P
SiriuslyMoonlight chapter 9 . 1/30/2013
Simply awesome!
bella526 chapter 9 . 10/8/2012
Wonderful!
blonde-georgie chapter 9 . 6/14/2012
Loved this story, a very interesting twist on the whole Sirius/Remus relationship! Kept me guessing all the way through!

Keep on writing :)
Goddess of Idun chapter 9 . 6/14/2012
To hell with Peter - I actually thought, at first, that he was a good guy in this AU, but apparently I was wrong. Dirty traitor.

Others; I really enjoyed the whole "dream" theme. -He's real! -He's not real! -He's real! -He's not real, and if you keep insisting he is, Lily and I will make your life hell.

ChocolateFrogsForMoony chapter 9 . 5/21/2012
Wow, this was a really good fanfiction. I will admit that I was confused at some parts but you had a wonderful plot and that made up for it. Thank you for writing this!
surafan chapter 9 . 4/9/2012
I love your story :D

It is an interesting take on the relationship between Sirius and Remus which had me constantly guessing as to what was going on. I love how you made it eerie and odd but absolutely awesome at the same time

Good job :)
TheMessrs chapter 9 . 2/17/2012
I was initially a little lost, but the story was so intriguing that I continued onward... and was certainly not disappointed. This story was powerful, eerie, and sweet all in one. Excellent work. It'll be a favourite for a long time to come.