Reviews for Never Eat Strawberries
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
AWWW! So cute!
dariansison chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
When I read the comic 2 weeks ago I didn't really get it but after reading this I finally do c': Nice job ! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
big book o'
rules AHHHA! SNAP!
Myriamj chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Hehehe, i saw the comic and i loved it.
I love this history too. AxH for ever!
CONNIES5 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
HEY YALL

I LIKE THIS

IM NEW HERE, ARE YOU GOING TO READ MINE ITS CALLED WHICH ONE RHONDA

SEE YALL
Liesie chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
It felt like Helga's second-to-last line would have been a good place to end it. Aside from that, the whole thing made me smile and shake my head to myself.
DarthRoden76 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
LOL! Oh wow, now that is a rather new way to transfer an allergic reaction. Strawberry kisses, I love it! Great job NintendoGal!D.R.
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
hahaha funny and cute story here poor Helga
paralighter4ever chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
aww how sweet! and cute! and short! make a sequel! or an outtake!
Kpfan72491 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
So cute
Azure129 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Aw, I love this, Cass :D Awesome comic to write a fic about w And I like how we got details about the closet...plus a little extra kiss at the end ;) Awesome!

Jenna :)
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT! I knew you would be the one to write an adaptation of Maria's new comic! You have done it again, and did a wonderful job as always!

I love how you added the bit where we learn that Helga developed the hives and swollen lips because Arnold had transfered traces of strawberries to her during a passionate make-out session, after he had eaten that cake! HA!

Of course, it's natural that when Arnold leaves, Gerald would say that about him, and Harold would ask to eat his food. (I also can't look at Sid the same way now.) Also, how could you not see Eugene in the nurse's office? The jinx! And while Arnold is sad he caused Helga's allergic reaction, she's only pretending to be mad, and I also love how you included the bit where she gives him another kiss, even though he's worried she'll get worse.

I thought the title was so funny when I first saw the comic. While Phil always tells Arnold to never eat raspberries, a similar thing can be said for Helga: "Never eat strawberries!"
SuprSingr chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Too lazy to log in. xD

Anyway, this is a major LOL for me. XD Poor Helga! How could Arnold not have known? Very hilarious. xD And I love how Eugene was in the nurse's office too. XDXDXD So figures!

Well, very amusing and cute One-Shot. It's like I told you. Nothing but sweetness. ;)

...And now I want strawberry shortcake. XD ...But without the strawberries. They're awful. xD

SuprSingr
J'aime ma vie chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
First off, I will not be held accountable for your brain rotting.

Anyway, this was a really cute fic! It had fluff, humor, and cameos of some other characters, too! That was pretty cool, especially since everyone was in character. I read the comic while reading this fic and both are very well done. :) I loved the bit of Arnold/Helga fluff at the end and your reveal of how Helga broke out into hives.

Thanks for writing this little ditty! It was short, sweet, and fluffy! :)