Reviews for Fuckin' Perfect
Rachael W chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Wow... Go Har.
When I read the HP series recently I was ready to rant/murder a couple of characters.

Inflamora Notoris
kazza chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
F***ing wonderful! A super story
Goddess Seshat chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Love this story.
Are you going to add on?
In The Mix chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I LOVE this! Good job!
Uia chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Perce seems to be the one that gives Harry the strength to say what he needs to. Percy never expected anything from Harry, thats why they have such a bond.

Needs a continuation though.
mworth1019 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
wow that was different...what happens next?
GeminiSoul01 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
*sniffs* I liked it..too bad it ended that way. I would have loved

to see them all try and fix it. lol
FallenHope-Angel chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
that was so freakin awsome! tell itto them harry! they deserve it for wha you went through! i love it so much.
hillbrodeur chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I love this, you have to continue, so we can see what else happens. Please!
WynterRavenheart chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Please read this over and try posting again. Prime example?

"An hour later they snoke into the Grimmlaud place"

'Snoke?' That's not a word, 'the' shouldn't be put there. Grimmauld Place is easy to mistype, so it's forgiven.

Also, this looks more like an excuse to rant on Harry's behalf and a further excuse for putting up song lyrics, nevermind about Snape and his love for Lily which shouldn't be there in the first place since that's only realised on book7/1998, and here it's an AU of book5/1996, just a heads up, no one reads song lyrics.

Given all that, I really can't see what Percy was doing that in the first place, Harry's sidekick?
DuckieLuver chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
oh man, that was harsh. I really liked it. I mean, I don't see why Percy was there, but that could be because I just don't get percy. I kind of liked your interpertation of him though. I sort of want to see a sequel, like, it's not necessary, because it was a really good ending, but I totally want to see what happens next. Great story!
rebekahalana chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
wow ... that was just ... I don't know what to say ...

( yes , that's a good thing )
Inflamora Notoris chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
They soooo fuckin deserved that.
Slytherdor chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
OMG! You can't leave it there! At least give us more reaction than a mere "what have we done?"
shharper chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
you should so continue this story...i loved it!