Reviews for Turnabout of the Soul
HiroNinja chapter 9 . 5/1
HOLD IT!
That just came out of left field and caught me off guard! What even, how? Mel? But I thought he- what?
Congrats on causing me to have a classic turnabout feeling and then crush it, just like it should.
Can't wait for the next chapter, Stay Gold!
OMNISENSE95 chapter 9 . 4/12
Wait a minute... This isn't Mia Fey at all, is it? Maya channeled her ancestor, Ami Fey by mistake, didn't she? But... Mel was at the scene of the crime... I was thinking he was Hercule Spade, but... If he was already dead, then... I AM SO CONFUSED!
ShayCandyBar714 chapter 1 . 2/4
This is soooo great! It looks to be dead though... (Insert dead person joke here) i understand if you don't want to come back to this story, but do you think you could tell us what it's status is (dead, indefinite hiatus, update so awesome it's taking years to write)... Thanks a bunch!
NODONTSTAHPLZ chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Awh. Just before the interesting part. Also, THE IRONY! 3 months till the 2nd year anniversary of the update. For shame!

...no really, just kidding. I am fully aware you have a life and other things that may go on outside of writing but can you please put "Hiatus" in the desc. just to let your fans know?
shooting2stars chapter 9 . 2/17/2014
Aaaaaaaack! Wait don't stip! And things were getting interesting T. T
Temsik chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
I guess this is dead. Shame too. I loved this story.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/25/2013
You said, and I QUOTE.
"I won't make you wait over a year for the next batch of updates, I promise."
Well, it's been over a year. And we're waiting. Don't forget, you promised!
123lionclan chapter 9 . 11/20/2013
YAAAAY!
JordanTH chapter 9 . 11/12/2013
I just discovered this story and read through an archive of the whole thing (even though I really should be sleeping right now). It's really well written, and the crossover seems plausible. You've done a good job of combining the mythos of each series, specifically ghost tricks and the Kurain Challening Technique. I'm curious to know what's going on with Mia, as well as Mel's story, but apparently you've not updated in over a year? I'm sad to hear that, and I hope you come back to this one day, because this is a really good story.
Lord GRISWELL chapter 9 . 10/30/2013
Tomorrow marks one year since your last update...! This story is excellent; I hope to see it live.
Anon fan chapter 9 . 10/8/2013
"Not gonna make make us wait for over a year for the next batch of updates"? Well, I'm writing this comment on the 8th of October, which means its been almost a year since the last update! If you don't want to break your promise and disappoint your fans, I suggest you get writing the next few chapters and post them till the end of this month.
Kestre Wynde chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
Whoops, accidentally posted before I was finished :) You've also got some typos here and there - off the top of my head, 'cooly' should be 'coolly', 'irregardless' isn't a word and should be 'regardless', and you've got 'in' and 'on' swapped a few times, as well as others. They're not too major, but I figured I'd give you a heads-up anyway. But yeah, apart from those, everything's looking pretty good! I'm looking forward to whenever the next chapter comes out - good luck with everything! :)
Kestre Wynde chapter 9 . 9/29/2013
What happened to not waiting a year? ;) Ahahaha, don't worry about it. This is pretty close to exactly what I was looking for in a GT/AA crossover - you've got a good handle on the various characters (I'd like to see more of the GT crew, but by the looks of things, that'll come up later, so I'm content to wait), and more importantly, you've got some pretty intriguing stuff happening on in the mystery side of things. I'll admit I hadn't even thought of the possibility of the magatamas and the Kurain Boulder being related to the Temsik meteorite, so I'm really interested in seeing where that might go.

However, I have to point out that you've got a few problems on the technical side of things. The biggest one is that your dialogue tags are incorrectly formatted - litreactor columns /talk-it-out-how-to-punctuate-dialogue-in-your-pro se - this webpage has a better and clearer explanation than I'd be able to fit in this review, so I'd really recommend checking it out, though I'd also recommend sticking to the standard style (while I've seen all of the alternates work well, they fall very flat and make things hells of difficult to read outside of very specifically stylistic pieces)
PlaidButterfly chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
I've been neglecting to give you a review because I've been reading this on my ipod as I go to bed - but now that I'm at a proper computer, let me say that this is a GREAT fanfic! It's always glorious when you find a fanfiction of exactly the type you want, written better than you could manage writing it yourself. Everyone is brilliantly in-character and seeing how they all interact rings absolutely true. I especially love how Sissel and Pearl interact in this chapter, and how Sissel is still a little skittish and suspicious thanks to his earlier encounter jumping into the magatama. You're managing to craft a compelling and interesting mystery while remaining completely true to the spirit of both series, as well - the punny names of minor characters are absolutely brilliant. I can't wait to see Sith's plan continue to unfold and what our heroes do with the information. Thank you so much for writing this and sharing it with us!
SecondAttemps chapter 8 . 7/5/2013
ok people he just mesaged me saying that he is still doing this he just encountered a case of writers block and needs to sort this in with his schedule as he has a summer job so keep hope there may not be a new chapter soon but there will be one in time