Reviews for Turnabout of the Soul
Harmless Orange chapter 9 . 9/17
That's a very good fanfiction right there... shame you don't update it anymore :c I would love to see Edgeworth's reaction about Sissel.
robotortoise chapter 9 . 3/19
This was such a superbly fantastic Fanfiction! It felt like the Ace Attorney x Ghost Trick crossover game we never got!

Shame you never finished it, though. It was absolutely perfect. Everyone was in-character, all the twists and turns were cleverly mapped out, the dialogue was clever, and it was entertaining watching the Ace Attorney and Ghost Trick characters interact. This could be an official Ghost Trick X Phoenix Wright novelization, honestly, it was that good.

...well, it'd have to be finished first, before it was made into a novel. And considering it's four years old... I don't think even Sissel will be able to revive this one from the dead...
HiroNinja chapter 9 . 5/1/2015
HOLD IT!
That just came out of left field and caught me off guard! What even, how? Mel? But I thought he- what?
Congrats on causing me to have a classic turnabout feeling and then crush it, just like it should.
Can't wait for the next chapter, Stay Gold!
OMNISENSE95 chapter 9 . 4/12/2015
Wait a minute... This isn't Mia Fey at all, is it? Maya channeled her ancestor, Ami Fey by mistake, didn't she? But... Mel was at the scene of the crime... I was thinking he was Hercule Spade, but... If he was already dead, then... I AM SO CONFUSED!
ShayCandyBar714 chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
This is soooo great! It looks to be dead though... (Insert dead person joke here) i understand if you don't want to come back to this story, but do you think you could tell us what it's status is (dead, indefinite hiatus, update so awesome it's taking years to write)... Thanks a bunch!
NODONTSTAHPLZ chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Awh. Just before the interesting part. Also, THE IRONY! 3 months till the 2nd year anniversary of the update. For shame!

...no really, just kidding. I am fully aware you have a life and other things that may go on outside of writing but can you please put "Hiatus" in the desc. just to let your fans know?
shooting2stars chapter 9 . 2/17/2014
Aaaaaaaack! Wait don't stip! And things were getting interesting T. T
Temsik chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
I guess this is dead. Shame too. I loved this story.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/25/2013
You said, and I QUOTE.
"I won't make you wait over a year for the next batch of updates, I promise."
Well, it's been over a year. And we're waiting. Don't forget, you promised!
123lionclan chapter 9 . 11/20/2013
YAAAAY!
SirJorb chapter 9 . 11/12/2013
I just discovered this story and read through an archive of the whole thing (even though I really should be sleeping right now). It's really well written, and the crossover seems plausible. You've done a good job of combining the mythos of each series, specifically ghost tricks and the Kurain Challening Technique. I'm curious to know what's going on with Mia, as well as Mel's story, but apparently you've not updated in over a year? I'm sad to hear that, and I hope you come back to this one day, because this is a really good story.
Lord GRISWELL chapter 9 . 10/30/2013
Tomorrow marks one year since your last update...! This story is excellent; I hope to see it live.
Anon fan chapter 9 . 10/8/2013
"Not gonna make make us wait for over a year for the next batch of updates"? Well, I'm writing this comment on the 8th of October, which means its been almost a year since the last update! If you don't want to break your promise and disappoint your fans, I suggest you get writing the next few chapters and post them till the end of this month.
Kestre Wynde chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
Whoops, accidentally posted before I was finished :) You've also got some typos here and there - off the top of my head, 'cooly' should be 'coolly', 'irregardless' isn't a word and should be 'regardless', and you've got 'in' and 'on' swapped a few times, as well as others. They're not too major, but I figured I'd give you a heads-up anyway. But yeah, apart from those, everything's looking pretty good! I'm looking forward to whenever the next chapter comes out - good luck with everything! :)
Kestre Wynde chapter 9 . 9/29/2013
What happened to not waiting a year? ;) Ahahaha, don't worry about it. This is pretty close to exactly what I was looking for in a GT/AA crossover - you've got a good handle on the various characters (I'd like to see more of the GT crew, but by the looks of things, that'll come up later, so I'm content to wait), and more importantly, you've got some pretty intriguing stuff happening on in the mystery side of things. I'll admit I hadn't even thought of the possibility of the magatamas and the Kurain Boulder being related to the Temsik meteorite, so I'm really interested in seeing where that might go.

However, I have to point out that you've got a few problems on the technical side of things. The biggest one is that your dialogue tags are incorrectly formatted - litreactor columns /talk-it-out-how-to-punctuate-dialogue-in-your-pro se - this webpage has a better and clearer explanation than I'd be able to fit in this review, so I'd really recommend checking it out, though I'd also recommend sticking to the standard style (while I've seen all of the alternates work well, they fall very flat and make things hells of difficult to read outside of very specifically stylistic pieces)