Reviews for Big Time Bonding
Guest chapter 23 . 9/6/2014
The Avatar's flying bison.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/6/2014
Most wild animals can smell blood from miles away. The scent of blood will draw in scavengers which almost all predators will do if given the opportunity to scavenge.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/6/2014
Its possible the residents were killed by a bear or a mountain lion or maybe a pack of coyotes. If there was just one resident, they may have succumbed to a snakebite or a bite from a poisonous insect.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/6/2014
The brown bear is more abundant further down where there is larger prey to hunt like reindeer or caribou and a colder climate.

The bear's thick fur coat insulates it but would only hinder the bear in warmer weather. But I suppose some are found down south.

Anyway, bears prefer scavenged food so it makes sense for it to ignore live prey. But when disturbed, a bear turns savagely so I'm surprised this one ignored Kendall for so long.

Plus there is no way a human can outrun a bear. A bear can accelerate quickly despite its size and a brown bear can run almost as fast as a racehorse.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/6/2014
Yeah yet another error. The scent of cooked meat will travel for miles. Hungry animals will pick up the scent and be drawn to the area looking for food. Live prey is just as good as scavenged food though.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/6/2014
At this rate, the wild animals will kill them within a few days. Their shouting would alert animals to their location like coyotes who would attack as a group at night to conceal their ambush and surroubd the area.

Plus they were all weak from their near drowning and would have been easy prey for a passing bear. Plus all that fighting meant they could easily scare a snake which would bite to protect itself.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/6/2014
I don't know exactly where they are but there could be dangerous predators in the region like black bears, possibly mountain lions and definetly coyotes. There may also be rabid animals and there are bound to be venomous snakes and poisonous insects.
jasminejohnson41 chapter 10 . 9/5/2014
I'm just wondering, how do you make a gurney without wheels? And only tent material? That's just weird. A streacher would be more of an answer but then two people would have to hold it. And James is on those crutches, so Kendell would have had to hold it. But Carlos I'd said to be holding it the entire time. PLEASE TELL MEEEEE!ยก
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 25 . 7/19/2013
*claps* once again, another amazing story by Baxxie. :)
BookWorkKendall chapter 25 . 6/4/2012
Really great, can u do a plane crash one, where there stranded on an island, and have to fight for survival
roganjalex chapter 25 . 4/20/2012
amazing
Fan of Fiction 96 chapter 25 . 10/30/2011
omg this story had me crying at points...and i never cry...like ever! love you and ur stories!
bloody hell chapter 12 . 8/1/2011
your mean trying to kill them all or at least carlos, and logan, and james why they get more hurt than kendall
jalapenoes chapter 25 . 6/21/2011
I just finished reading this yesterday, I swear I nearly had a panic attack when I thought Carlos was dead! I mean, yeah, FCMD totally has me hooked on Carlos angst/torture/wtfever, but I never wanted him to die! But then BOOM, he's not dead! XD

I looooooooooved this story, it was so dramatic and crazy; I hope you continue to write more awesome BTR stories and UPDATE BROKEN AND TORN APART! :)
jadethestar chapter 25 . 5/31/2011
that was beautiful really made my day