Reviews for The courting of Alfred Jones
KuroNeko382 chapter 2 . 2/19
This is interesting, and I like it, but you have a consistent grammar problem. You tend to replace "too" with "to." "Too" means either "also" or "excessively." On the other hand, "to" is a preposition that should be used for direction, place, or position. In the sentence, "The boy was just a bit to loud, just a bit to obnoxious, just a bit to desperate to get a girlfriend..." you should replace "to" with "too."
Guest chapter 4 . 12/23/2014
I swear I saw something like this in an episode of glee once... Anyways, great story so far :)
xXLadyDecemberXx chapter 13 . 7/10/2014
I'm so obsessed with this story! You have no clue what you've done to me. I really hope you continue this. Your story is very well written and the plot refined, I love it! I really want to know what happens next. I'm broken up over Jean as well! Goodness I feel as if I actually knew her. Please do update.
axisofadorable chapter 13 . 6/15/2014
Please tell me there's more...
SomethingSimsy chapter 13 . 5/26/2014
THAT ENDING MADE ME SO SAD OMG ;_;
UmbralWolves chapter 13 . 4/24/2014
please write more I love this story so much and cant bear that it hasn't been worked on. pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease
01blackcat02 chapter 13 . 1/2/2014
I hope you will continue this story! It is soo good! :D
animefreak1400 chapter 13 . 11/24/2013
Love this story and can't wait for more! Love the side thing you have going with Mattie too 3 keep up the good work!
Cyberloner chapter 8 . 11/6/2013
.God. THIS is so freaking HOT *dies* Certainly one of the best fanfics I've ever read! Wasn't planning on sleeping anyway... (\./)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
ARTHUR SEME OMFG!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/21/2013
Yay usuk but wow jean dying and the car accident was surprising this is a good story with an interesting plot I'm curious as to whats going to happen next oh and y no prucan
Iseal chapter 13 . 8/25/2013
I know there is a very slim chance you will update since it has been a year or so, but if you are planning on continuing with this story I look forward to reading it. Thanks for writing.
-Iseal
Anon chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
I forget what her name was but it was that one girl who dressed up as a man and joined the French army but sadly was found out and got killed
Gummi8ear chapter 13 . 6/23/2013
THIS IS SO GOOOOD!
Baked Soap chapter 12 . 6/17/2013
I didn't finish my review. LOL. But that was how mad I was that you didn't continue this story. :P