Reviews for Star Trek:Odyssey 27:Directives
Z chapter 8 . 3/20/2011
SOLID. You're doing something right when i can clearly picture and imagine the scenes you describe as if i'm watching them as an episode. Really brings readers into the story and i'll be damned if you don't have them at the edge of their seats begging for more. Bravo sir, i desperately await the continuation.
Z chapter 6 . 3/20/2011
That sabotage/malfunction was pretty amazingly descriptive. Well done.
gemron chapter 8 . 3/19/2011
i demand that you begin the next story. that is all. :P
Z chapter 4 . 3/19/2011
godamn humans, always a few of em to give the rest of us a bad name :P
gemron chapter 7 . 3/19/2011
another good chapter. It's cool to see how things are coming out. I would like to make a selfish request and ask to see more of Trinn in future chapters. More than a few passing comments :P
gemron chapter 6 . 3/19/2011
moar
gemron chapter 5 . 3/17/2011
Another really good chapter. Only thing i noticed was that you called Captain Stork "she" a few times. Prolly from typing too fast.

Moar plz. K thx bye. :P
gemron chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
Moar plz. :D
Gemron chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Update. Do eeeeeeeeeet.
Trip chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
Sooo this is the first ST story of yours that i have read, i approve. it was easy for me to follow even thought i do not know much of what is going on.
Gemron chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
Interesting set up. I'd like to see where this is going to go.
Gemron chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Read this yesterday and forgot to comment. I think it's really cool that you're doing a different perspective for this story, and I like the start of it. I never thought about a virus affecting a ship, but it works. I would like to read more, even if I probably will forget to comment like I usually do .

Plus, good choice in your chief engineer. :D