Reviews for We Could Have Things In Common
Inkfire chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
This was really wonderful! I loved the way you made Amy meet Martha and Mickey, and their characterization, their proximity… That ship always really annoyed me - it comes so freaking OUT OF THE BLUE, couldn't they at least have worked it out some more? - but you did them really well, they were lovely. I also loved the way you described Amy's state, the Doctor's arrival, and the way he LOOKED at the couple. The sonic at the end and the way Martha met Amy's gaze… It was really perfect )
linen-and-curls chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
MORE:) this has so much potential to be sooo good! it already is but i just wish there were more for me to read
timano chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
A cleverly written story showing the effects of current and past companions meeting. 9 out of 10 stars! (Not so sure about the ending, though, where abracadabra! Amy and the Doctor turned into an alley. Could be worded better.)
WingedFlight chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
This is brilliant. Poor Doctor, running away, and brilliant, brilliant Martha and Mickey, being awesome. Excellent job. :)
shadow243ali chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Oh, brilliant stuff! Martha and Mickey and Amy - all just wonderful together. Plus the Doctor's nervousness and attitude were all just perfect. Plus the end... I can picture it and even though the story ends there, you can just imagine more just by the ending alone. That was wonderful. Great job! :D
eriphi chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Excellent stuff! Great view into Martha and mickey (who are obviously brilliant anyway). And a slick insight into the doctor's nervousness at being caught. I love the final image - just sums it all up nicely. Well done.
Jadziwine chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
i really liked this story. it was different but sooo interesting. I hope you continue it, its such a unique perspective. and really well written as well.!