Reviews for New Ages
Fai's smile chapter 24 . 1/31
Ooh.
Wipes her eyes and laughs humourlessly.
"It must really suck to be Bill or Charlie right now."
Poor Ayden.
Damn cliffhanger. A perfect end of a fabulous, moving chapter.
BTW: I knew Umbridge was the true evil in HP but your portrayal of her is positively nightmare includ─źng. I never knew the word saccharine could be so threatening.
Fai's smile chapter 20 . 1/30
Bunch together all the most unpleasant difficult topics under a new apply named department and assign that dangerously problematic employee, you currently can't afford to sack, as its head - he either falls and loses his clout or he succeeds and gets rid of most of your problems. In the first case, he ceases to be a treat, in the second your benefit and can spin it to your benefit as you recognised his talent.

Devious and brilliant! I have to applaud the great politician that comes with such brilliant win-win scenario.

But I have laughed so hard it hurt as that deviously brilliant cynicism was confronted with the idealism of the characters.

I think that the second layer makes from this a work of true Master. That was really brilliant.
Fai's smile chapter 16 . 1/30
Oh, hell.. applauds, go, Percy, go.
I loved this chapter. I would so vote for Percy.
LylyLapin chapter 24 . 11/24/2016
Hey! It's me again. I suppose you're not going to finnish that fic... That's a shame, I was really enjoying reading it... I'm still hoping you'll respond to me and that you'll continue that fic (wich is really really great)
Thanks for your fics, I hope I will read the end one day ;-)
FairyRave chapter 24 . 8/2/2016
It's highly unlikely that you're going to read this, but this is one of the best post-Hogwarts Percy fic I ever read. The first fic was also so glories that I finished that in a single night and imminently started this one the next day. I don't know if you'll still going to work on this, so I would like to say that it would be wonderful if you continue this story but I still adore this fic immensely even if it's not.
Yukio.oxp chapter 24 . 7/1/2016
This is such an amazing story, I read this all in a day. I really hope you're going to update soon
Stine chapter 24 . 6/6/2016
Again, I really like this story. And I do hope that you are well and able to write more.

Thanks for writing and sharing!
Stine chapter 22 . 6/6/2016
Really loving this, and I'm hoping that you're well and will get back to it at some point.

Thanks for writing and sharing
Dorvell chapter 24 . 9/24/2015
Please continue this! I want to see how it ends!
Phoenixx Rising chapter 24 . 9/17/2015
I am loving this sequel as much as I loved Proving Them Wrong! I am so sad that you don't seem to be updating it anymore. I truly hope you are just Very busy and continue to write this story. Please!
Rain-dew chapter 24 . 5/11/2015
Woah never thought I would be reading a fic with Percy as a protagonist but here I am reading its sequel...all because of your writing! Really enjoying this fic can't wait to see more!
Hope for a update soon!
the-compulsive-tea-drinker chapter 24 . 1/7/2014
This is such an amazing story! I love your writing so so so much. I genuinely think the quality of your writing is publishable. I cannot stop reading until I have finished the story. I swear I read it in like, ten minutes, all in one go. I really really really love this story, and cannot wait for the next chapter. Update soon, PLEASE?
Guest chapter 16 . 12/3/2013
I really love the speech in chapter 16. It was such an inspiring speech that I was almost in tears. I even looked up this story so I could read the chapter again since I haven't read the story in awhile. Speaking of please update this amazing story you are a really good writer.
RavenclawEncyclopedia chapter 24 . 10/20/2013
Please, please, please update soon! This is really good, I'm excited to read more!
Mischief managed,
Rachel
Guest chapter 24 . 8/30/2013
Pleeeeeeeease update! This is AMAZING!