Reviews for New Ages
lovetowerewolves chapter 24 . 6/18
I realize it's been five years since you've posted or updated this story so any begging for you to finish this story will probably do nothing as you probably won't see this but I do wish you would. This a beautiful story and I absolutely adore it. I read the first one and without thinking to check if this was completed jumped right into it. If you do ever see thisplease please finish writing this story!
Fai's smile chapter 24 . 1/31
Ooh.
Wipes her eyes and laughs humourlessly.
"It must really suck to be Bill or Charlie right now."
Poor Ayden.
Damn cliffhanger. A perfect end of a fabulous, moving chapter.
BTW: I knew Umbridge was the true evil in HP but your portrayal of her is positively nightmare includ─źng. I never knew the word saccharine could be so threatening.
Fai's smile chapter 20 . 1/30
Bunch together all the most unpleasant difficult topics under a new apply named department and assign that dangerously problematic employee, you currently can't afford to sack, as its head - he either falls and loses his clout or he succeeds and gets rid of most of your problems. In the first case, he ceases to be a treat, in the second your benefit and can spin it to your benefit as you recognised his talent.

Devious and brilliant! I have to applaud the great politician that comes with such brilliant win-win scenario.

But I have laughed so hard it hurt as that deviously brilliant cynicism was confronted with the idealism of the characters.

I think that the second layer makes from this a work of true Master. That was really brilliant.
Fai's smile chapter 16 . 1/30
Oh, hell.. applauds, go, Percy, go.
I loved this chapter. I would so vote for Percy.
LylyLapin chapter 24 . 11/24/2016
Hey! It's me again. I suppose you're not going to finnish that fic... That's a shame, I was really enjoying reading it... I'm still hoping you'll respond to me and that you'll continue that fic (wich is really really great)
Thanks for your fics, I hope I will read the end one day ;-)
FairyRave chapter 24 . 8/2/2016
It's highly unlikely that you're going to read this, but this is one of the best post-Hogwarts Percy fic I ever read. The first fic was also so glories that I finished that in a single night and imminently started this one the next day. I don't know if you'll still going to work on this, so I would like to say that it would be wonderful if you continue this story but I still adore this fic immensely even if it's not.
Yukio.oxp chapter 24 . 7/1/2016
This is such an amazing story, I read this all in a day. I really hope you're going to update soon
Stine chapter 24 . 6/6/2016
Again, I really like this story. And I do hope that you are well and able to write more.

Thanks for writing and sharing!
Stine chapter 22 . 6/6/2016
Really loving this, and I'm hoping that you're well and will get back to it at some point.

Thanks for writing and sharing
Dorvell chapter 24 . 9/24/2015
Please continue this! I want to see how it ends!
Phoenixx Rising chapter 24 . 9/17/2015
I am loving this sequel as much as I loved Proving Them Wrong! I am so sad that you don't seem to be updating it anymore. I truly hope you are just Very busy and continue to write this story. Please!
Rain-dew chapter 24 . 5/11/2015
Woah never thought I would be reading a fic with Percy as a protagonist but here I am reading its sequel...all because of your writing! Really enjoying this fic can't wait to see more!
Hope for a update soon!
the-compulsive-tea-drinker chapter 24 . 1/7/2014
This is such an amazing story! I love your writing so so so much. I genuinely think the quality of your writing is publishable. I cannot stop reading until I have finished the story. I swear I read it in like, ten minutes, all in one go. I really really really love this story, and cannot wait for the next chapter. Update soon, PLEASE?
Guest chapter 16 . 12/3/2013
I really love the speech in chapter 16. It was such an inspiring speech that I was almost in tears. I even looked up this story so I could read the chapter again since I haven't read the story in awhile. Speaking of please update this amazing story you are a really good writer.
RavenclawEncyclopedia chapter 24 . 10/20/2013
Please, please, please update soon! This is really good, I'm excited to read more!
Mischief managed,