Reviews for New Ages
the-compulsive-tea-drinker chapter 24 . 1/7
This is such an amazing story! I love your writing so so so much. I genuinely think the quality of your writing is publishable. I cannot stop reading until I have finished the story. I swear I read it in like, ten minutes, all in one go. I really really really love this story, and cannot wait for the next chapter. Update soon, PLEASE?
Guest chapter 16 . 12/3/2013
I really love the speech in chapter 16. It was such an inspiring speech that I was almost in tears. I even looked up this story so I could read the chapter again since I haven't read the story in awhile. Speaking of please update this amazing story you are a really good writer.
RavenclawEncyclopedia chapter 24 . 10/20/2013
Please, please, please update soon! This is really good, I'm excited to read more!
Mischief managed,
Rachel
Guest chapter 24 . 8/30/2013
Pleeeeeeeease update! This is AMAZING!
Guest chapter 24 . 8/7/2013
PLease UPDATE! I NEED to read more. Beware, if you update, lets just say I have a lot of...strange things at home... :P
Behind this mask chapter 24 . 4/3/2013
Update?
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 24 . 3/31/2013
kopycat101 chapter 24 . 3/29/2013
I like this bridging chapter! Your writing never ceases to be great uwu

Now, Percy's got to get down to business- even though he's incredibly over-worked and nearing an exhausted collapse.

I was wondering, though...If you were going to update this story, at some point? It'd be a shame if this got abandoned...
kopycat101 chapter 22 . 3/28/2013
But in the end, Simon WILL go to Hogwarts with Teddy and they shall be cutie pies together uwu

Man, all those laws...And Percy's REALLY got his work cut out for him!
kopycat101 chapter 21 . 3/28/2013
Really nice, deep chapter!

I was wondering if anyone would bring up the whole werewolf discrimination at some point...It was only a matter of time.
kopycat101 chapter 20 . 3/28/2013
Things are looking up for Percy! AaAAAAAH, I M SO HAPPY FOR MY BABY, HE DESERVES THAT PROMOTION

And...I wonder what's gonna happen with Seamus? :O
kopycat101 chapter 19 . 3/28/2013
I like the cameo of Seamus!

I'm guessing he found the disposed bodies? *shiver*...
kopycat101 chapter 18 . 3/28/2013
I was wondering when they were going to make up!

Audrey's method...Scary as hell, but effective. I still love how you combined their reconciliation and the flying lessons, though!
kopycat101 chapter 17 . 3/28/2013
PERCY BEING DRUNK IS THE BEST, AND IT WILL ALWAYS BE THE BEST.

I couldn't help but 'awwwww' at the end of the chapter because, wOW SUCH CUTIES, AHHHHH.
kopycat101 chapter 16 . 3/28/2013
PErcy, BABY. YOU DID IT.

YOU TOLD THE TRUTH, AND MADE A SPEECH AND INSPIRED AND I'M SO PROUD OF YOU, I JUST

*muffled screaming into pillow*