Reviews for Diversions
amethyst444 chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
This is a beautiful story! It always makes me so happy when Anna ignores John's injury and figures out other ways for them to be together. Loved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Lovely! :-)
JamesLuver chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I really enjoyed this. The premise was lovely, and you captured all of the characters wonderfully, from Daisy's wide-eyed wonder at everything, to Thomas and O'Brien's snark. Your Anna and John are wonderful. I loved Anna's initial forwardness, and then John playing along with it for the ninth and fourteenth dances. You captured their dynamics so beautifully. The last line was definitely my favourite.
GreenEyedRedHead1994 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
So cute.
MrsGaryOldman chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Fabulously written - I especially loved 'Unbidden, an image popped into his head of a way they could possibly be entertained. It unsettled him greatly. That part of him had long lay dormant-he had honestly wondered if all that business was behind him now. Apparently not. He struggled to regain his wits.' What a flawless sentence ...and fic! :-)
Miss Puppet chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I cant believe I havent read and reviewed this story earlier, its absolutely lovely!

... so he quickly attempted to redirect his thoughts.

That attempt took such great effort he failed to notice the very subject of those intractable thoughts as she slid down beside him.

Wonderful line - poor Bates, so inside his head most of the time.

But... I loved how he took Annas bait, you write a wonderful flirting!Bates.
DianeM37 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Aw, not fair. What will the diversion be? They could just stand close and sway to the music.
IronFlash15 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Oh man I'm already loving this story! Please post a new chapter soon!
jjbird chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Fluff? No -it has more substance than that; a very charmingly written scene and I also hope you will continue, as you've set this up so well.
AriadneO chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Very very cute and well written! And I can totally see Anna and Bates as you've written them. I'm normally not an Anna/Bates shipper, but I'm very glad I read this. Hope you write more stories!
nkurej chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Just so sweet. . .I can't wait for dances 9 and 14!
MyMadness chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
No, Mr Bates. "all that business " is definately not behind you. :)
westwingnut221 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Oh, that was marvelous! Such a treat on this cold morning. I don't suppose you're going to continue it, are you? Do bribes work? Even if you leave it here, it was absolutely delightful. Thank you!
Novindalf chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Aww, lovely. Shame it wasn't a bit longer, but I really enjoyed it.
StuckInThePast chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Aww, that was lovely and sweet! I do love a good bit of fluff! Hope to see more from you soon! :D