Reviews for Fine is Not an Option
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 1h ago
its a good thing Steve has somebody that knows him so he can be taken care of.
Ash Cassidy's Maker chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Nice.
LovinJackson chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Awwww no beer for the Commandaer LOL This was very cute ... and so them :)

I loved the chocolate comment too! I love that Danny just helps himself to random things in Steve's fridge/freezer :)

AWESOME!
DaughterofFlynn chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
:) I like your SPN drabbles, but I'm so glad you stepped out of your comfort zone!
Xxmutant girlXx chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
this cute and funny. :D
LamiaJade chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Haha I so love Hurt!Steve and this was great! :) Thank you for sharing this! :)

*huggles you*
ZhaLenn chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
That was very funny. Danny definitely knows how to manage Steve...
francis2 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Danny is sooooo mean! Poor Steve. This was great, I laughed through it.
shirik chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
loved it!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Of course Danny's going to make exaggerated enjoyment sounds when he drinks Steve's beer. That's the way they roll. Love and care, but teasing and annoying, too. :D

Nice one. :)
crokettsgirl chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Oh that was cute and adorable, both of the guys where in this. I love how you expanded on the choclate from when Steve was tazered and Danny found the I believe it was pepermint patties in the freezer..lol...very good thanks for putting it up. Sue
star trek nutcase chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
May be classified as h/c/f (and it was), but I was snickering at the end! Loved it. But you couldn't have maybe described Steve's hurt side (like shirtless, sexy abs, heck you're the writer - we need those kind of details - LOL).
queenvamp126 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Hey, been watchin for your stories from the cbs site! Good job with another story, Steve yelping made me giggle a bit. Poor guy. Love it, please keep em coming, long or short. We will take em.
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Lolll cool story. :)

I'm so curious about this chocolate in the freezer, what are they? It was so funny to see Danny steal one and then saying he wasn't eating anything, lolll.
kimber1461 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
HAHA! Love it! Nursemaid Danny got the best of Steve! I really enjoyed this...