Reviews for Ten Months
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 2 . 5/3
I love reading fic's that the authors actually 'see' the TRUE Cuddy...controlling bitch always setting up hoops for House to limp through. Nothing ever good enough for her...she was definitely the most inflexible person on the show.

Sadly, I also don't feel all that sorry for Wilson being pushed off to the side, considering he did that to House SOOOO many times...sucks don't it Wilson...hahahahaha

Definitely interested in where this goes.
2PaperFaces chapter 6 . 8/25/2011
This was written beautifully... this would honestly have to be the most moving and perfectly written tragedy we have ever read. Thank you so much.
Sadie Woods chapter 6 . 3/5/2011
Sad as this is, I'm glad I read it. I needed a good cry.

Seriously, I almost see this as canon considering the direction the series is heading. I feel so badly for Wilson! And House seriously lost his balls to Cuddy and I wouldn't be surprised if this is how the series ends. Maybe not to the extent that Wilson has gone through in your fic, but along the same lines. And this was a really good story in it's own right. Depressing, but in a good way. I like the writing style. The logic involved impresses me. Anyway, good job. Now to find the tissues...
pgrabia chapter 6 . 3/5/2011
That was absolutely marvellous! I bow before your greatness! I'm all choked up and full of hate for Cuddy and Huddy. Angry at House-but I also pity him. Heartbroken about Wilson. He knew what he was doing. That's the worst part. This is going on my favorites list!
All-things chapter 6 . 3/5/2011
That...that was so sad. Gosh, now I'm really *really* frustrated with House and Cuddy and...and...*everyone*. Ugh! This... ::sigh:: This was sad and maddening at the same time. I liked it, but then I didn't like it...if you know what I mean. I liked the story, but it made me annoyed, I guess is what I'm trying to say. Good work, though. And if you're confused, just know that I did like it.
Cookie chapter 5 . 3/4/2011
I hope (PLEASE PLEASE) that Wilson returns with a fab partner happier than ever to a miserable dominated House, sorry Mr Cuddy!
All-things chapter 5 . 3/4/2011
Holy cow. This is really depressing. *Really* depressing. It makes me mad and sad at the same time. But I agree with your perspective on the way things seem to be going in season seven. Gosh I hate this season. It's so messed up. House isn't House. Cuddy isn't Cuddy. Wilson is himself but you see so little of him that it doesn't make any difference. And the fellows are okay. But, Lord! This season is painful.

I can't wait to read what happens next.
Dee chapter 5 . 3/4/2011
With each chapter I feel more like crying. You set the mood so well.
Julia chapter 4 . 3/3/2011
Like your story! One of my favorite fics among recently posted.

Look forward to find out how it will end. Hope for a big big *sad* surprise... Please don't make me (and other readers) wait long!
pgrabia chapter 3 . 3/2/2011
I've read these first three and all I can say is that you're angrier than I was, LOL! Cuddy's not only manipulationg and dominating House, but it's obvious she's doing everything in her power to eliminate Wilson from House's life completely and on purpose-and finding little ways to rub it in Wilson's nose, too. I fear the ending, but the evil side of me loved these last two chapters!