Reviews for Deep Inside Of You
laustic chapter 26 . 9/17/2008
This chapter and ch25 are my favorites! I love your take on Subaru becoming the Sakurazukamori and the parallel of his relationship with Kamui with that of his with Seishirou.
laustic chapter 25 . 9/17/2008
I'm just speechless. This is an amazing fic and this chapter is so far my most favorite. I love how you wrote Seishirou here, about how he could only admit to himself that he loves Subaru. Excellant work.
foxdemon chapter 27 . 6/23/2004
hey yui. this was really good. i think that you just about managed to capture the characters hearts as well as anyone can without actually falling inside. srri if that sounds confusing but that is as well as i can express it.
Shinzona chapter 24 . 6/5/2004
I'm not much of a writer, but I read a lot. And what I've just read was just great. You keep it simple and focus on the main thing. And that's the burst of emotions which runs through each character. I love introspection and all that psychology stuff. Keep writing like this, I admire your style. This fic moved me *cried in silence*, and when an author can do that, it's a sign. It means that you passed on a message or just merely emotions. That's the main thing, isn't it?
ambartanen chapter 27 . 8/21/2003
Go you, one of the best stories I ever read.
firedraygon chapter 27 . 8/10/2003
_ This was beautiful. I loved it! Please write more soon!

~firedraygon97
Koyuki chapter 27 . 3/22/2003
*sniff* sad... I think I'm going to cry. Anyway, it was very well written. Most of the pieces did not connect to each other, exept for like the first 3 and the last 3. 0.o It was very good. . You're a very good writer.
yuikoshiro chapter 26 . 3/2/2003
Gods, this fic is so really seem to be able to express the emotions(?) *dunno how to explain it* i didn't really get part of chpt.25 and 's happened to subaru? He seems.a little weird from what i've can he like love 2 people at the same time or something?
Kelly chapter 27 . 2/18/2003
I can't wait for the next sorata and arashi one. Everyone dose have memory in the rain. Update soon please
Kenta Divina chapter 27 . 1/15/2003
Wow - every single one of these were absolutly brilliant! I'm truely amazed. X is the best anime I have ever seen, and I love the characters. You brought them to life in a very unique and addicting way. Great job!
TianZhu chapter 27 . 12/26/2002
Wonderful work! Wonderful and sad at the same time. ;_; *crieshuggingKamui*
Sakusha chapter 27 . 12/20/2002
Written well. I like how you put so much effort into explanation of all worked very well. So sad its story came full circle with a beautiful ending.
Dafna chapter 23 . 11/28/2002
That was too cool...I love Yuzuriha and Inuki stories! Good work.
Kamitra chapter 21 . 9/14/2002
I actually got off my butt and read this fic. I love the last chapter the most, really. You don't hear too much about the two girls, even though they must surely have difficult lives as attendants.
Anonymous chapter 17 . 9/13/2002
o_O;;; Shimako proposed to Aoki, not the other way around. -_-; so as cute as that is, it makes the scene where he's running after her (and I can't see him doing that) non-trueish

Cute though..;, even if I do think that Aoki could fall for Karen even if he's married. You people make manga characters so perfect sometimes *shakes head* they're supposed to be human, people, they can have less then pure thoughts. Especially a man