Reviews for Parting Gifts
Lavender Angel-96 chapter 9 . 11/15/2011
OMG PLEASE UPDATE! I can't wit to read Ziva remark to Tony saying because of her commitment issues when they both have they. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ UUUUUUUUUU~~~~~~~~~~~PPPPPPPP~~~~~~DDDDDDDDD~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTT~~~~~~~~~~EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!
NCIS Connection chapter 8 . 6/3/2011
Please up date soon!
Different Child chapter 8 . 6/2/2011
Wowwwww 0,0 It's crazy! *huggles* I mean they have a kid now that's someone else's...That's gotta be intense. / But LMAO! It's hilarious to see at the end they're just like HELLO! mmm 33 TIVA! Crazy epicness!
zats chapter 8 . 6/2/2011
Those two can't even have sex without a misunderstanding. Hopefully they will work it out!
Jennifer Catlin DiNozzo chapter 6 . 4/30/2011
Okay. Good start . . . but seriously, they can't argue every waking moment. That kid is in for one heck of a life!
DarkAvenger9621 chapter 6 . 4/28/2011
loved it great job cant wait for more!
zats chapter 6 . 4/27/2011
Decided to read the story and like what I have read so far. This is going to be a challenge to live together and not bite each other's head off. Look forward to more.
Aquasm chapter 5 . 4/26/2011
please update!
aroundpeginasquarehole chapter 5 . 3/31/2011
UPDATE!
zats chapter 5 . 3/23/2011
Don't know if they are really ready for a ready made family and a new home, but here we go. Look forward to more soon.
lilawonder chapter 5 . 3/23/2011
It is great how you got them to talk about what he said in Somalia without actually saying it. I wish they would do something like that on the show.
zats chapter 4 . 3/19/2011
Those two don't have a clue to parenting. They need to learn compromise. Hope to read more soon.
lilawonder chapter 4 . 3/19/2011
Very realistic! I love their guarded optimism!
rebelmagnus chapter 3 . 3/11/2011
Great Story!
zats chapter 3 . 3/9/2011
Decided to read the story and found it was interesting that Damon left them a baby. Maybe he wasn't too dumb, they just need a little push in the right direction. More soon.