Reviews for Friction
IceLilyLaura chapter 11 . 6/2/2011
XD "Someone's excited to see me."

Have you gotten any Beta'ers?

I think that would help your stories. As far as spelling and stuff. People really do pay attention to that kind of stuff!

I'd beta, but I think I have to add a few more stories.

Azkam Shazam chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
This is actually pretty good for a POV story. I usually don't read these types of stories due to their silliness, but your story is not bad. The only suggestion I have for you is to make sure the POV don't get too stupid sounding. No pressure. ;)
AmyRose-queenofblackbloo chapter 18 . 4/3/2011
ok chaoter 18 got me a little cfusdaotthe name why isthecapter call Amy should chage her name to bella andwho is this mysterous hedgehog and the way u described him sounded like a super sonic butbackwards i guess
Dagger Teh Wolf chapter 23 . 3/22/2011
whaaaaaaa? i iz a bit confuzzled... good story. verry pie. pie is good. eheheh... .'

yesh- i am a gil

- X3 Dagger Teh Wolf
AmesPinkBoom chapter 23 . 3/21/2011
wow... That was nice
AmesPinkBoom chapter 19 . 3/20/2011
awwww yay Cream! This is awesome! Now I can't stay long my cat is hungry & I wanna go jump on my trampoline... Update soon:]
AmesPinkBoom chapter 18 . 3/18/2011
all right a prom! This story is off the hook, please finish it:))
Sugarpeadesires chapter 7 . 3/5/2011
Wow!Just WOW! Continue!0_o
Anglepie21 chapter 4 . 3/4/2011
Can't wait tell next chap.
Anglepie21 chapter 3 . 3/3/2011
:D I love it please continue
AutumnBae chapter 3 . 3/3/2011
That's so sad! ;.; This is great! I'm still loving the details of the story and Amy's back story is sad D: Aaaawww poor Amy! Hope you continue D
AutumnBae chapter 2 . 3/2/2011
The first chapter made me want to read more! I wouldn't know why know one would not reply to this. I love the details. It's a shame it's only going to be 700 words per chapter ): Well, you're the author ) Hope this is updated very soon!