Reviews for Turning Points
NarwhalWarlord chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
It's an interesting pairing, and solid characterization. This is a good fic, and deserves some kind of sequel or one-shot follow-up.
Lyaksandra chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
That was a nice read. Never considered Ashley the bigot and the "aliens" before, but after reading a couple of them, I have to say there's a certain appeal beyond quality. Being a little xenophobic and ending up with an alien? There's irony and a little kinkiness there. Too bad there's too few of these stories here.
quickwing23 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Not a bad look, but not really romance. But to my dismay, yours is the only story that exists. I suppose Ashley not liking aliens makes things hard...but still. I hope to see some more stories, quite like these.
Golumfryingeggs chapter 4 . 4/1/2011
When one opens this fiction one is presented with a flawed paragraph spacing, that gives the illusion of amatuer and poor writing, this is fortunately far from what lies in the paragraph itself. Simple yet eloquent I am amazed at your gift for writing. A truly refreshing look at two characters I really enjoyed in the game and two characters one rarely sees together in fiction. Which is shame when one sees the true potential for them. You managed to catch each of their vibrant and calm personality traits perfectly. They are brilliantly portrayed with your professional and amazing writing style that keeps the story flowing at an even pace, without ever boring the reader. But what amazes the most is in less than four chapters you also managed to grow a character into someone I love even more than the original.

She is still Ash, but she has simply become wiser to the world. A romance portrayed through strong personalities that eventually turns into something even better; friendship. A relationship all Ash and Garrus lovers can appreciate and enjoy.

Thank for writing such an amazing story, even if the faulty paragraph spacing gives the twisted and utterly wrong impression of poor writing.

A perfect 10/10

Keep up the great, amazing and magnificent work :) and once again thank you for not spoiling two amazing characters, but rather making them that bit more real.

insanely yours

Gollumfryingeggs
Aivi Lomah chapter 4 . 3/26/2011
I thought it was really well done! I'm not an Ashley fan, and was going to breeze past this, but I really enjoyed it :)
Blackrain7557 chapter 4 . 3/3/2011
It was a good piece, little fluffy but overall good. You nailed Ash pretty much on the head so don't worry about that. Keep up the good work.