Reviews for ink is a dangerous substance
CherryFlamingo chapter 1 . 6/23
I ship Jyuushirou and Shunsui so hard right now! It took me forever to figure how well they suited each other!

Anywho, I can imagine Jyuushirou looking fine in his elegant evening wear 3 I also like it when he's the instigator, hehe...
oakleaf chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Love the style and the way you capture the feel of the period.
Well done!
Plum chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
As usual with your Shun/Uki/(Nanao?) one-shots, this is hilarious. Thanks for sharing this with the fandom! The over-the-top, pseudo-romance novel, Ukitake and Shunsui's antics, everything is perfect. Perfectly hilarious.

And if I'm not mistaken, wasn't Shunsui rewriting the beginning of the manga, with Rukia and Ichigo's first meeting? With a dash of Grimmjow instead of Grand Fisher? I just had this mental image of Byakuya as the "severe older brother" in the family dungeon...

Great idea overall (sorry if I'm being obvious, it just occured to me)

I have no idea if you're still writing Bleach fanfics, since you published the last one in December, but I can only hope that you'll continue!
GlitterAndMetal chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Great humour fic. For some reason I read this imagining they would be speaking with an exaggerated British accent.

...That ink may take some time to wash out :)
lara5170 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Friggin hysterical but the romance...was it what Kyouraku was writing, between him and Miss Ise or him and Ukitake? Not that the answer matters because it's funny no matter which one is the actual romantic couple.
pinksnowboots chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
How exquisite. Pseudo-Victorian romance writer suits Shunsui very well. Much better than ink suits Ukitake... ;)
LlafApplez chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
My, wasn't Ukitake helpful? XD

Awesome job! This story made me giggle... and burst out laughing at the end when I realised what yer were on about XDDDD
denticity chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
This is wonderful! I couldn't look away 'til I'd finished reading. The dynamics are so well done, and the style is fabulous - and the way Shunsui's story began to flow was perfectly pitched. Just excellent.
Shunkaida ByaSaJu Yukish chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!

You had me wrapped from start to finnish!
Totoromo chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Super cute, I love it!
Liralen Li chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
*just falls over giggling*

I do love Shunsui on a deadline, with Ukitake to... uhm... help. Yes, black ink in white hair would be MOST bothersome.