Reviews for Rhianna's Story
scifiromance chapter 8 . 6/30/2011
Aww, that was so sweet! I loved the mother/daughter moment, the question about returning to space and, of course, the C/7 marriage hint!

This story was wonderful throughout, well done and thank you.

scifiromance chapter 7 . 5/27/2011
GREAT chapter! Can you write their wedding next? I particularly liked the "Author, Author" section and the section about Q. WELL DONE!

I'm sorry that I haven't updated anything since Tuesday, I was tired after my trip and the female curse has struck early.

BRILLIANT chapter!

scifiromance chapter 6 . 5/12/2011
Yay, she got Nathaniel! Love your interpretation of all the episodes, especially the one with the Doctor and his creator, I bet most of the crew felt like that! I can't wait to read your AU version of "Equinox" in "Heirs of Voyager"! :)

By the way, are you going to keep this going after series 7? (which I'm really looking forward to :D) I'd like to see what happens to Rihanna when she gets home.

Thanks for reviewing "The Loving Game"! :D

scifiromance chapter 5 . 5/6/2011
WELL DONE! I particularly love the episode "Equinox", I might make a C/7 fic out of that, what do you think?

I just love Rihanna's narrative, it's so funny! Especially the "My great-great grandmother was the Empress of Catya!" What episode was that section from anyway?

scifiromance chapter 4 . 4/21/2011
Great chapter! I love how you can say so much about an episode and Rihanna in just a couple of sentences each.

I never guessed that Luke and Shannon were the Captain's kids! I'm glad she found a nice alien who wasn't Chakotay! :) What happened to the EMH by the way? Just asking.

WELL DONE! :D I'm waiting impatiently for more updates! :)

scifiromance chapter 3 . 4/7/2011
I love that she met her ancestor and that Tom got to "geek out"! Lol. Was the section with the weird dream the episode "Bliss" or the episode where aliens put them to sleep?

GREAT chapter! WELL DONE! Please keep going!

scifiromance chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
I love how you skipped through 3 series in one chapter! I also loved what Rihanna said about Kes, I never really liked her, she was pretty preachy.

I have a new C/7 fic up called "The Engagement". Don't read it if you like D/7!

scifiromance chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Ohhh, I really, really like this! Don't make it pro-J/C though please. I like that Rihanna's not fully human too, it's a change.

Thanks for reviewing my fics and well done with this one!