Reviews for 댄스 Amare Sing Vivere
northstarwarriorqueen chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
Happy 50th review! This story is so cute! Especially #s 4 & 2! You captured sides of the characters that authors usually ignore!
YoakeKodomo chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
My Italy demands hugs all the time. I never want to at first, but the hugs often last just a bit longer than I expected them to. And because of her consistent hugging, I have difficulty going without physical contact now.
Nightowl572 chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
This is so cute, and also incredibly insightful. I love the way you've characterized the Italys. Romano being such a forgiving person isn't what I'd expect, but now that I've read it it makes a lot of sense. And Italy being so wise while still being his happy self was refreshing.

Great story!
TheUn-AwesomeMe chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
You hate this chapter? But how can you? It's so beautiful! And I never would have guessed that you had trouble writing chapter 3. Seriously, I don't usually read Korea/China or Spamano(although I do like the pairings) stories, but I loved these. They're all brilliant. :D
Angel's Angel chapter 4 . 1/24/2012
to live in the present, lovely

If only everyone shares the same sentiment, I'm sure we can all see the nations huddling around together, playing without tension in the air
Resha04 chapter 4 . 12/12/2011
You said you hate this chapter and it hates you in return, but but but, I think this chapter is so beautiful.

The 2nd chapter melts me with the truth of Romano's ability to forgive, and his ideal and belief that "forgiveness is divine and love is even more". (Spamano is my OTP so you can say that this chapter is my favorite :D)

The 3rd chapter warms (is that even in vocabulary?) my heart of how America can "hear" England's hidden songs, revealing that he's the one that cares about England the most to be able to hear that.

And this chapter (sadly, the last one ;_;) leaves me touched and full of awe of how Italy sees the world.

"Why worry about reaching paradise, if your Heaven is already on Earth?"

That is my favorite quote, and that hits me with that realization as well.

(And you describe Feli so well. He's so cuuttteeee, I just had to squeal!)

Awesome awesome oneshots. You dug the part of the nations, the part of there human selves, that people usually don't point at all.

Hope you'll make another in the future :)
Resha04 chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW...

If the precious chapter made me melt, this chapter made me squeal

*squeal louder*
Resha04 chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
*melting*

Never thought that side of Romano : forgiveness

*melting into a puddle*
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I read this on livejournal herpderp /shamelessly trolling the -korea south tag

AND I LOVED IT OMG CAN YOU STOP BEING SO PERFECT AND INCORPORATING MY HEADCANONS INTO YOUR FICS!111

Always been a personal headcanon that Yong Soo is an avid dancer and okay can I love you forever for this yesss

fav
AwesomePecan2 chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
*sighs* Boy, where do I begin...

When I saw the first couple was KoreaxChina, I was hesitant to read it. Then I scanned through the next three and saw they were couples I loved, so I gave KoreaxChina a shot. I'm glad I did, because I don't really understand or know their characters or history together well, but I could tell you were telling a different side to them, and it was beautiful. Then I read the second chapter, your SpainxRomano. Less than halfway through, the single word that popped into my mind was "grateful". I wanted to review right away, but I decided I had to read through the rest before I could completely convey my thoughts. But "grateful" was the only thing that stuck in my mind as I read on.

I'm /grateful/ to you for writing this. It was a gorgeous read. It is rare (for me at least) to find a fic where the author delves deeply into a character's character, shows a different side to them and their relationship with others other than what is most prominent of them from what they see in the anime or manga. From what I've seen in a lot of the fanfics I've read of Hetalia, a lot of people just write the characters they see in the show - the comedy and the parodies - without realizing that there is so much more to them than that. Um, I'm not saying /all/ of the fics I've read are like that, but, uh... Agh, I'm losing my train of thought...

There is not much I can say to your KoreaxChina other than it was beautiful and I think Korea just rose a few notches in my 'My Favorite Characters' list. I'm not much of a dancer, but I can understand the need to move and lose yourself to the beat.

Your Romano was amazing. As one of my favorite characters (coming in 3rd on my list, XP), I'm glad you showed him as being a victim (it sounds harsh to me, but can't think of a better way to word that. I hope you can understand?), and not the sole person causing pain in the Spamano relationship. You wrote what I had been thinking since forever and you were able to convey it better than I could ever hope to. I love how forgiving you made him because really; I feel it hurts more to never let go and the fact that you can forgive someone despite the pain they may have caused you, intentionally or not, makes you a strong person. It really touched me, maybe because I can't hold a grudge to save my life.

*exhales heavily* Ah, this may be the longest review I've ever written. Um, please bear with me?

Now for AmericaxEngland. I can't remember how I came to love this pairing so, so much, but I do. To death. There is just so much dynamic with this pairing, so much to work with and so many different ways this relationship could go, for better or for worse. And the way you chose to go with this - with England's voice, America's love of it and reasons behind it - was gorgeous. You made England beautiful without completely uke-fying his character (he's my 2nd fav character, so I'm really protective of him, XP) and you made America /see/ him in a way I don't think I can explain without making this review longer than it already is. But you did. And it was beautiful.

Haha! And last but not least: GermanyxItaly! Wow. This was probably one of the most beautiful portrayals of this couple I have ever read. Italy was absolutely beautiful and cute. He wasn't a total ditz, and I don't believe him to be so. He's just a carefree and easygoing guy and again, you managed to convey what I had been thinking of his character and their relationship since forever. I love how you made their relationship develop and Germany's view of Italy's personality and lifestyle. There is probably more I can say about these two and all the others, but I can't manage it at the moment.

Honestly, I have to say I'm not happy with this review. I can never manage to convey what I really want to say, it's too long, I've left out a lot of things (which is probably for the best), and I feel certain things I write may give off the wrong meaning. I don't think that matters, though. I loved how you ended the whole thing. And don't be so hard on yourself! This fic was one of the most beautiful pieces I've read and I am honestly grateful to you for writing this!

"Dance as though no one is watching. Love as though you've never been hurt before. Sing as though no one can hear you. Live as though heaven was on Earth." I love how you went about with these quotes. As I said before, these characters are so much deeper and complex than what a lot of us see (including me, I don't think I could ever write something as touching and profound as this) and once again I am grateful to you for this; to you and all the others who write pieces like this.

Ahem, now it's time for me to bury my face into something and hide until my embarrassment subsides and I am brave enough to reveal myself once more! /shot

-AwesomePecan2, out

*is freaking out now* OMG, what have I done? /shot again
argella1300 chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
YES! thank you for portraying italy as something other than a hopeless idiot! i hate fics that portray him like that.
Don't ever change chapter 4 . 6/30/2011
Aw I practically cooed at the amount of cuteness in this small story! It is so fucking adorable of course I didn't really coo cause of how fucking late out it is and my mom would have been like what the fuck are you doing up?

Anyways you did an amazing job with all the pairs, in fact im off to look up stories about China/Korea now... they sound so cute together
YoakeKodomo chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
Romano a forgiving person? Strange thought... But at the same time, I like it.
ziashapeshifter101 chapter 4 . 5/20/2011
This story has been absolutely wonderful! I love how deep the relationships go and how the characters interact with each other. Plus the history fun facts are fun too. And I don't know what you're talking about when you say the chapters aren't good. I thought they were all beautiful! Don't be so hard on yourself! My personal favorites were Spain and Romano and Germany and Italy. I thought they were very cute and touching! You rock! Go write more stuff!
Katojiku chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
This was so cute and I had a feeling the last one was going to be GerIta! -huggles-
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »