Reviews for Life with a Superhero for a Partner
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 2/27
awe Loved the moment with Steve and Grace.

Good thing Danny made it. He has a lot of people that love him and need him around.
thewarpedmind1 chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Loved It :) Great Danny whump
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
... batman and robin... LOL

generally hate to see danny get hurt, but the way you can write all the different emotions ... i'd say i enjoy reading ;-)
Krishnaa chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
sidekick huh? well, sure danno would simply LOVE the Idea!.. haha...good read as always...
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Liked it
lynnrxgal chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Loved the story! Thanks for sharing!
Live2Create chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Great story. I enjoyed the depth of emotion you portrayed. I even laughed a couple times a Danny's smart remarks.

I wanted to let you know that I'm going to nominate your story for Hawaii Five-0 Online's FanFiction Contest. If you like you can join our forums and check out the competition here: .com
ZhaLenn chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
It was a beautiful story. Loved the scene between Steve and Grace. And I would like to say that I am addicted to your deathfics :)
shirik chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
great story tnx!
francis2 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
I really enjoyed this. Two superheroes. They now can banter over who gets to be Batman and who gets to be Robin. I can just hear them: Steve saying that the big dark one gets to be Batman.
Mary chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
That was a very good story, I would Love to read more to see what Steve has to say about wha Grace said about them being parterners and what that meant!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Really, really good. Enjoyed every word. :)
Ditzyleo chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
that was great. you got their patnership down perfectly :)
gymkidz2000 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
That was awesome.
tiggrr527 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Great story! I love when Grace interacts with the guys! Thanks for sharing!