Reviews for Life with a Superhero for a Partner
And oh look at that just another boring lame ass DANNY fanfic under a STEVE search
OH LOOK DANNY HURT AGAIN I'm just done with H50 fanfics they are all about stupid danny really become to hate his character
Elise Deschat chapter 1 . 1/20
Good story...thanks for sharing it with me...
Siena Christmas chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
AMAZING. I really loved this story. You managed to capture Steve's and Danny's relationship as friends perfectly, and I loved the part with the team and Grace at the end. Well done!
macberly chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Awesome story! I am just falling in love with Hawaii 5-O so I have been doing my research through fanfic and watching previous Seasons! This was spot on! Thank you for sharing!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
awe Loved the moment with Steve and Grace.

Good thing Danny made it. He has a lot of people that love him and need him around.
thewarpedmind1 chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Loved It :) Great Danny whump
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
... batman and robin... LOL

generally hate to see danny get hurt, but the way you can write all the different emotions ... i'd say i enjoy reading ;-)
Krishnaa chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
sidekick huh? well, sure danno would simply LOVE the Idea!.. haha...good read as always...
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Liked it
lynnrxgal chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Loved the story! Thanks for sharing!
Live2Create chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Great story. I enjoyed the depth of emotion you portrayed. I even laughed a couple times a Danny's smart remarks.

I wanted to let you know that I'm going to nominate your story for Hawaii Five-0 Online's FanFiction Contest. If you like you can join our forums and check out the competition here: .com
ZhaLenn chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
It was a beautiful story. Loved the scene between Steve and Grace. And I would like to say that I am addicted to your deathfics :)
shirik chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
great story tnx!
francis2 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
I really enjoyed this. Two superheroes. They now can banter over who gets to be Batman and who gets to be Robin. I can just hear them: Steve saying that the big dark one gets to be Batman.