Reviews for killing intent
lily-uzumaki23 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
beautiful! i'm enjoying your stories! 3
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I wonder what their reaction was when the truth came out? Did Kyouraku have a talk with Urahara at last?
Writing bunny chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Great story. You describe the anger and despair perfectly.
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Excellent piece about my favorite captains. Their friendship is so multifaceted, but few stories deal with any true conflict between Jyuushirou and Shunsui.

Good dialogue and pacing. Satisfying resolution.

I'm adding this story to my favorites. Thanks!
Magnusrae chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Wow, what a great story! I loved your characterizations, which really helped bring the two to life. The fight was nicely described, and easy to picture. Shunsui's anger both at the beginning and in the middle was palatable and understandable and it is testament of a 2000 year friendship that Jyushiro knew exactly how to handle it. Loved Unohana's little role too and the end, which was exactly how it should be. Very well done!
figliedellatempesta chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Very good. Sorry I can't be bothered to write a detailed review but I just wanted to say thanks for a good in character, non yaoi Uki/Shun
chelmsford37 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
"And who are you to speak for her?" he said with deadly gentleness.

-My favorite line. The part about deadly gentleness was really evocative. I could really envision his attitude.

This was a really compelling story. I never even imagined how the Gotei 13 would react to the perceived events of the Pendelum arc. Man, Aizen really screwed with a lot of people. If I was Urahara, I would be way pissed and hurt that everyone was blaming me. Good job!
Nicky Eira chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Thank you, thank you, thank you. I've just been waiting for anyone to write about this scene, and I'm glad it was you. I loved it. The fight scene was fantastic, the emotions were simply pulsing strongly throughout, and it was very realistic- like the hate towards Urahara, and how both of them dealt with everything that happened. Perhaps you could follow this up with the night after Aizen's betrayal? ]

An excellent read- I enjoyed it very much
Shunkaida ByaSaJu Yukish chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Fantastic, love the action. Good job.
SingBenihime chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Brilliant. This whole story was just captivating. During the fighting scenes, I really felt as if I was there. Very descriptive.

Thank you! :D