Reviews for Ignition
Artemis1000 chapter 13 . 3/27/2011
I love this story, it's great.

I'm so looking forward to the explanation to General Morshower.
Steven Kodaly chapter 13 . 3/26/2011
Everyone is planning gifts for Optimus, and more and more people are finding out his condition. Is anyone, Morshower included, going to actually be surprised by the time Optimus announces the fact that he is carrying offspring? I shouldn't even ask if the Allspark will be discussed in terms of Cybertronian reproduction...
Sailor Pandabear chapter 13 . 3/26/2011
cool
Gatekat chapter 13 . 3/24/2011
*snicker* Prime's going to get all sorts of fun surprises from the humans.
Optimus' girl chapter 13 . 3/24/2011
AAAAAAWWWWWW! Lennox and Graham want to give Optimus an appropriate gift! I wonder what Graham plans to give to Optimus know that he knows that Optimus is going to have a sparkling! I wonder what Optimus would do if he learned that Lennox and Graham were planning to giving him a baby/sparkling shower behind his back! I would just LOVE to find out if Graham and Lennox plan to give Optimus a sparkling shower instand of a baby shower! A baby shower for Optimus does sound like a really great idea! Keep up the great work with your story! I would just LOVE for Optimus to have a CUTIE of a Mechling later on in the story! Please let the sparkling be a CUTIE of a Mechling! I just LOVE reading your story!
gillian of arenal chapter 13 . 3/24/2011
Epps and Graham took the news soo much better than Lennox.

I can't wait to see how Optimus manages to tell Gen. Morshower the news. SOmehow, I don't think that he will freak out as badly as Lennox did.
Sslaxx chapter 12 . 3/24/2011
It has some interesting implications going on there. So, not both at the same time. And more than one, maybe? There'll be some busy Autobots in the near future, not to mention incoming drama!
arctapus chapter 12 . 3/21/2011
Ah, Ratchet. Ever the mensch. :-D

This is going to get smexy. I would still throw myself at Drift if I were Prime. I have a hard time getting past Rodimus for Roddy. But this is fun and good. :)
LdyGossamer chapter 12 . 3/21/2011
I really adore this fic!
Gatekat chapter 12 . 3/21/2011
I so loved Elita's leadership. Absolutely great.
Optimus' girl chapter 12 . 3/21/2011
I wonder who was in Optimus' quarters first. Was it Drift or was it Hot Rod? I just can't believe that Elita One called Ironhide a 'Femmling' in front of ALL the other Autobots! She sure has a LOT of 'guts to call Ironhide a 'Femmlig'! I wonder what Ironhide and Barricade were arguing about in the first place! I would really hate to find out what it was they were arguing about before Elita came in and stopped the fight before it got worse! YEAH! Elita One 'saved' the day! I would like to know this: When is Optimus going to tell Drift and Hot Rod that he is carrying a sparkling and that one of them is the Sire of the sparkling! And when is Optimus going to have his sparkling? I just can't wait for the next chapter when the Wreckerbots return to Earth and find out that Optimus had a sparkling! Keep up the great work with your wonderful story!
Dendey chapter 11 . 3/20/2011
cuuuute!

I like how Optimus is torn between both and how wonderfully insecure our pregnant and hormone tortured leader thinks they wouldn't want him long term...so sweet.

Also, go Prowl! yay

Nice story, waiting for more :D

Toodles

Den'
Optimus' girl chapter 11 . 3/19/2011
I think Optimus needs to have a LONG talk with Drift and Hot Rod on their next visit to Earth and I do mean a LONG talk with the two Mechs in the next chapter! I had put a LOT of thought after reading your new chapter! When is Optimus going to have his sparkling! I would just love for Drift and Hot Rod to be there when the sparkling is born! I just can't wait to find out what their react is going to be! I bet that they are going to FAINT!
Optimus' girl chapter 11 . 3/19/2011
A powerful sword that Drift had forged got Optimus pregnant with a sparkling! WOW! I feel kind of bad for Optimus in this chapter! How can a powerful sword get a Mech like Optimus pregnant in the first place! That had to be one powerful sword to be forged by Drift to get Optimus sparked in the first place! I wonder what the sparkling is going to look like after he or she is born. I just can't wait to find out how Drift and Hot Rod will react after they learn that Optimus is carrying a sparkling that could have either one of them as a Sire/Father! *giggles* I think Drift has the feelings for Optimus in this story as well as Hot Rod! I think Optimus should have a LONG talk with the two of them in the next chapter and I do mean a LOT talk with the two Mechs! Keep up the great work with your wonderful story! You are doing a SUPER wonderful job with your story!
LdyGossamer chapter 11 . 3/18/2011
I really enjoyed reading this story and look forward to more updates. You're spinning a wonderful tale.
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »