Reviews for Start of a Breakdown
starrgirl22 chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
I love that Danny flipping him off is the picture Steve has come up when Danny calls his phone. So fitting!
kunoichi chapter 14 . 9/21/2012
Steve standing up for Danny on the phone nice
kunoichi chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
Steve being there for Danny in his time of need m very well writing
Craftygirl11 chapter 21 . 7/1/2012
I thought this story was really good. I liked h/c and the plot. It was really good. I also thought the way you did the flashbacks were really cool. they fit in with the story well.
mal-adam chapter 21 . 4/13/2012
OMG. Among most of H50 stories i read, your story is really great and becomes my top favorite fiction. Flashback is the theme i like to read. The ending is good enough to inspire me nd bring me into something like the fate. Thefinal flashback just touched my heart, to see how strong the bond of fate between them.
Runner043 chapter 4 . 8/22/2011
Just came across your story, and wanted you to know that I am enjoying it. I like the flashback, especially.
AA chapter 21 . 6/26/2011
LIKED THE FIC, GLAD THAT YOU DIDNT HAVE DANNY AND KONO HOOK UP AS YOU HAD QUESTIONED IN ONE OF YOUR CHAPTERS
Effie17 chapter 21 . 6/18/2011
Fantastic ending. It couldn't have been done any better. Thanks you for sharing your story.
Anon chapter 21 . 6/18/2011
Awesome!
rainycali chapter 21 . 6/16/2011
Great great story. Really loved the flashbacks, very well done.
VAminiu chapter 21 . 6/16/2011
Thank you for this wonderful piece of art! What an awesome fic, I read it all in one go. I especially liked the ending, how Danny swore to himself to never like Steve ;-) well that didn't quite work out now, did it? :-D :-D
Krishnaa chapter 21 . 6/15/2011
You have sooo gotta write a sequel on this one... please ... would love to see Steve and Danny living under the same roof... it could be hilariously traumatizing at times...and even if they are friends, hey still could just push the wrong buttons sometimes... love a sic Steve fic as well... just as long as its not slash coz I see Danny and Steve more like brothers & best friends than anything else.

Loads of love,

Krish.

PS- It still could have gone on longer... I'd have loved it to go on longer...! Am awaiting the sequel.
francis2 chapter 21 . 6/15/2011
I like this ending. Danny has really come a long way.
crokettsgirl chapter 21 . 6/15/2011
OMG I haven't finish this yet but had to put this down so I didn't forget it. I laughed so hard at Danny telling Steve:

"So you can have a batcave like Batman?" too funny. I thought this was really good and I liked how Danny finally gave in and realized that Steve liked having people living in the house and not be lonely. Then giving his conditions..lol...so Danny and then so Steve with mowing the lawn with the push mower. Oh I remember my dad had one from his dad and it's hard..lol...I think the ending with them all eating and smiling and going on was great. Danny's memory was good. To answer your question Steve didn't have a car he went by taxi to Danny's to push him into being his partner and they drove in Danny's Mustang which turned into the Camaro in episode two and nothing was said why..lol...And Steve bought the truck, it's a blue truck that in the dark looks black...Excellent job and I really enjoyed this story I can't wait for your other story. Sue
MazokuTenshi chapter 21 . 6/15/2011
I like everything in this fic. And the ending was an awesome cliffhanger but it makes me happy all the same because it lets the reader interpret the ending.

:) Very lovely work here!